Germany to close over the next 15 years.

Just read in the local rag that on 11th of July there was a fire in the former RAF hospital in Wegberg. No explanation as to how the fire broke out, although that is largely irrelevant as the place has been empty since 2010. The local authority and the Bundesanstalt für Immobilienaufgaben (the actual owner of the place) have agreed that the hospital should be torn down. There are a number of buildings in that complex, just exactly where the fire was and if all buildings are to be torn down was not stated.
I have a few happy mamories er memories of that place and nice nurses.

Mover

Old-Salt
Just read in the local rag that on 11th of July there was a fire in the former RAF hospital in Wegberg. No explanation as to how the fire broke out, although that is largely irrelevant as the place has been empty since 2010. The local authority and the Bundesanstalt für Immobilienaufgaben (the actual owner of the place) have agreed that the hospital should be torn down. There are a number of buildings in that complex, just exactly where the fire was and if all buildings are to be torn down was not stated.
I have a few happy mamories er memories of that place and nice nurses.
It's not the 1st time it's been set on fire since we moved out. I'm surprised there's anything left of it.

Latest Threads