Germany, lash and brothels.

Went out to visit a mate in germany the other week (unit and location will remain nameless). Went out on the piss with some lads from their mess at the weekend, and after a few bevvies in various bars etc one of them pipes up with "lets hit up the brothels" or words to that effect. I politely declined, having a long term gf and being a bit of a pansy clearly, but I was quite surprised. Without being patronising, I'd never really thought of that sort of thing being 'officer sport', but they clearly did. Thoughts- is it appropriate and did it used to happen?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Went out to visit a mate in germany the other week (unit and location will remain nameless). Went out on the piss with some lads from their mess at the weekend, and after a few bevvies in various bars etc one of them pipes up with "lets hit up the brothels" or words to that effect. I politely declined, having a long term gf and being a bit of a pansy clearly, but I was quite surprised. Without being patronising, I'd never really thought of that sort of thing being 'officer sport', but they clearly did. Thoughts- is it appropriate and did it used to happen?
Oh dear.

Slow day at the The Daily Mail is it today?

yet another first time poster jumping straight in with a dubious or contentious subject....

Life is too short to waste on these trolls...

Rodney2q

Yes!

Very "Officer Sport", if you'd have gone along, you'd have found out, that these Officers were not being unfaithful to their partners.

The brothels you mention only have ladyboys & hermaphrodites!

No problem! See!

Chod

Yes all the time, we would even bring them back to the mess and snort crack from between their arrse cheeks, then we would cave in their skulls and bury them in the mess grounds.

What - your unit did that as well? I thought it was just us. Did you use a G10 shovel or did you buy one from the supermarket?

Oh and to the OP - bore off:threaten:

We were such regulars that when they redecorated the mess we moved into the brothel until the work was done as it was a home from home. Three of the officers actually ended up marrying the whores. The Adjutant also use to pimp out the junior female officers. I know that last bit is outrageous, we did actually have female officers.

M

Mr_Tigger

Can we please have more pictures of Pippa Middleton's bottom in tomorrows edition? Or her tits for that matter. If you do go for the tits option please make sure to not to crop her face out as to include her cute little dimples because the tits aren't much to see on their own.

Many thanks.

Latest Threads