Germany and France seek European domination by the back door.

For the sake of this spanner.

Can anybody give a brief outline of the CURRENT (within last 4-5 years) benefits of European membership/partnership for the UK?
Please do and while your at it compare those benefits with Norway who chose to stay out of the EU while happily trading in side and out of the EU lets have a look at there pension crisis( or in fact lack of pension crisis) or balance of payments please do.

Spanner indeed.

For the sake of this spanner.

Can anybody give a brief outline of the CURRENT (within last 4-5 years) benefits of European membership/partnership for the UK?
Lots of Fench farmers get lots of money to grow 5 sheep and lots of money to 'improve' their 'farmhouses'. Meanwhile, our farmers are being driven to bankruptcy in droves, but this is of course a price worth paying for the greater European good.

And lets not forget that other 'deserving' cases for EU aid, the former MP's like the Kinnock clan who have become mlti millionaires off the back of being EU plutocrats.

Makes you wonder about ulterior motives when they let these countries into the EU in the first place. Were they hoping for a meltdown as part of the endgame to 'unite' us all under the Hermans from long, long ago ?

I mean, we all knoew the Greeks were lying about meeting the conditions laid down and why/are they so keen to get the Turks into the Union ?

It's them Bilderbergers I tell you !!!!!!
The Germans are totally against Turkey joining the EU,always have been and always will be,they´ve already got 3 million of them sponging off the economy as it is and the German Government is the only EU government that doesn´t want them in,Greeks hate the fcuking Turks and wouldn´t give them the time of day let alone to join the `club´!

Many Germans that I speak to would be quite happy to let the Euro crash and revert to Deutschmarks. I passed a shop the other day with a large sign in the window advertising the fact that they still accept old Marks as payment.

Alsacien

LE
Many Germans that I speak to would be quite happy to let the Euro crash and revert to Deutschmarks. I passed a shop the other day with a large sign in the window advertising the fact that they still accept old Marks as payment.
Clearly the people you speak have no clue about the implications, I have never heard of anyone in Germany stupid enough to suggest a Euro crash would make them happy, but every country has its mongs I suppose.
The Deutsche Bundesbank has guaranteed DM's may be changed into euros indefinitely at any branch of the Bundesbank in Germany.
The rate was fixed for DM to euros as DM 1.95 / €1

German business sentiment for setting up a second currency for good boy creditor states seems to be growing, calling it the DM would make the thick Krauts happy. The naughty step debtor nations can then muck about with the old Euro. Daft I know but more likely than just going back to the DM.

Alsacien

LE
German business sentiment for setting up a second currency for good boy creditor states seems to be growing, calling it the DM would make the thick Krauts happy. The naughty step debtor nations can then muck about with the old Euro. Daft I know but more likely than just going back to the DM.
As a Germany based businessman I can categorically say that is bollocks.
German businesses need a stronger currency as much as they need communism.....

What's the German for 'plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose'?
duci novo, similis duci seneci?

(Give or take a moustache hair or two).

So in essence, does this mean that Kaiserin Angela and Csarcosy having gained Europe will have no further territorial gains, as some out of work paperhanger once said?, I just wonder.

I think Cameroon played a pretty shrewd move earlier this year when he bailed the Irish Banks, He can now say "we have done our bit, leave us alone".
"Cameron" & "shrewd" only fit into the same sentence when talking about feathering his nest and achieving his personal and political aims. Neither he nor 99% of politicians care a jot for anything other than getting rich and non of them will let something as trivial as what the majority of the electorate want get in their way.

we will never have a referendum - THEY won't let us.

If there is unrest, the Army will do whatever the politicians tell them to do - just as they have by going into illegal wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. With more to follow no doubt -and if ordered by the Govt for them to open fire on civillians, they will. The alternative would be a military coup and I don't see that happening any more than I see a popular uprising over the EU by the majority of apathetic and poorly educated turds that live here.

The Services are already fighting and dying over a cause few of them really believe in. What's one more. ? At least they'll get home leave more often !

As a Germany based businessman I can categorically say that is bollocks.
German businesses need a stronger currency as much as they need communism.....

All we need to do now is convince die Linke, they frighten me far more than the NPD.
(But I would do Sahra Wagenknecht).

If there is unrest, the Army will do whatever the politicians tell them to do - just as they have by going into illegal wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. With more to follow no doubt -and if ordered by the Govt for them to open fire on civillians, they will. The alternative would be a military coup and I don't see that happening any more than I see a popular uprising over the EU by the majority of apathetic and poorly educated turds that live here.

The Services are already fighting and dying over a cause few of them really believe in. What's one more. ? At least they'll get home leave more often !
Jesus christ, how much has shares in tin foil manufacturers jumped since you posted that?

Alsacien

LE
All we need to do now is convince die Linke, they frighten me far more than the NPD.
(But I would do Sahra Wagenknecht).
Clever and scary, but maybe you could put a smile on her face, she always looks to me as if she should be sorting the men from the women....

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Cameron" & "shrewd" only fit into the same sentence when talking about feathering his nest and achieving his personal and political aims. Neither he nor 99% of politicians care a jot for anything other than getting rich and non of them will let something as trivial as what the majority of the electorate want get in their way.

we will never have a referendum - THEY won't let us.

The Gov cannot not order the Army to do anything without the Queens blessing and seeing as everyone in the Army are the Queens subjects, I doubt any soldier will willingly open fire on civillians at the say so of the Gov.

Any urest in the UK will likely see the Armed forces side with the public and force the Gov to do as the public wants.

This latest rescue atempt by the French and German's is little more than sticking a thumb in the dyke and at best a temporary job.
The Euro and (with a little luck) the EU are dying. The sooner the corpse's are buried the better.

I genuinely hope that the ultimate failure of the Euro brings down the French and German economies. I don't really care what the repercussions are. It will be worth it.

I for one will happily dance on the grave of the European Union.