Germans have small cocks - official

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ozgerbobble, Dec 2, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BERLIN (Reuters) - Most German men wear condoms of the wrong size, a condom distributor has said, after asking more than 2,500 men to measure their erect penis.

"People measure their feet when they buy shoes. Why shouldn't they measure their penises? A man would not wear children's shoes," said Jan Vinzenz Krause of Vinico, which released the study's findings on World AIDS Day.

Most condom boxes in Germany indicated size but men, due to embarrassment or vanity, rarely checked or just bought those marked "extra large", he said on Wednesday.

Vinico's survey recommended various brands to be used -- depending on the endowment of the wearer.

The study found the average erect penis size was 14.7 cm (5-3/4 inches), with 40 percent of participants reporting lengths between 12 and 15 cm (4-3/4 and 5-7/8 inches).

When compared with the condoms normally used by the participants, the results showed only 18 percent wore the right size, with nearly half squeezing into condoms that were too small and 34 percent trying to use those that were too big.

WTF? :(

2. I didn't know the Germans made children's size condoms 8O

3. Can you imagine the result if you flop the old fella out the next time you're in a shoe shop and ask what size am I? Anyway condom procurement is the duty of the bint. Should she get it wrong then it is a condom free adventure.

4. ..along with gathering nuts and berries while you are out hunting woolly mammoths..?

5. (Remembering an episode of the Good Sex Guide or somesuch, with that silly bint who used to be a singer)

A think you'll find in Germany they measure the top side, while in this country we measure the underside (which is longer). Add 1-2 inches to convert to the British method.

Germans on average have a penis 0.1 inches longer than the English ISTR, the same size as the average Black man.

6. He'd clearly never visited ARRSE.

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: ISTR?

8. Came up in a game of Trivial Pursuit once 8O

9. What a clever dick eh.

10. LEARN SOME SELF CONTROL!!!!

PERVERT

11. Oh great, thanks for marrying a Hun dad!
    Anybody got one of those vacumn pumps going spare? :oops: :wink:

12. Improve the suction power of 'Mrs Topper'...... its works honestly :)

13. Good thinking, maybe I'll put pepper on her pillow, and hide her ventilator! (Thank God for asthma) :lol:

14. :lol: :lol: I see Topper having to swing it over his shoulder soon.

15. I guess the comparison with getting your feet measured is not so daft....presumably you would need one of those tapes to go around it as well as a scale to measure length and width fitting!

Oooh, it pinches it bit but the man in the shop said that it would ease off with wear!