Germans developing secret weapon anti-frog

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by WEATHERMAN1956, Apr 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Used to happen at Lydd and Hythe a lot to the seagulls - mainly due to my throwing them pieces of bread, wrapped around a block of Calcium Carbide from the lamp used to blacken our sights.

Happy days....
  3. I nearly added a thread for this entitled "Pass me another one, this one's split !!".......

........ only to find the the phrase had been copyrighted by Micheal Jackson
  4. My dear ex-wife lives in Altona where this pond is.

I wish she'd puff up and explode :twisted:
  5. Ever had space dust as a kid, the stuff that cracked on your tounge. wrap in bread, give to fish, pigeons, ducks etc, fantastic!"
  6. Enough to strike fear into the hearts of 'frenchmen'.
  7. Didn't any of you lot stick straws up frogs arrses when you were kids and blow them up?

Great fun....................for us, not the frogs.
  8. I did then threw them back on the pond and shot them with air rifle's :D

then again one got its own back one day when I inadvertantly sucked when I should have blew.
  9. The mystery is solved:,1518,353749,00.html

Sorry, only german text available so far: It seems that some crows picked the toads because they wanted theirs livers. If however the liver is missing and additionally a hole in the body gapes, the lung burst and the remaining organs pour from the toad."

No secret weapon afterall, but I guess the french are still in fear :wink:
  10. Were you firing from your Raleigh Grifter? Bit of training for 'drive - by's a bit later on in life Dan?