German WW2 helmet - ends June 6th

Ladies and Gentlemen - and the rest of arrse. Back, by popular demand is the one item that no arrser can be without at least once in their lives*. Auction to end on June 6th (D day to remind anyone who had forgotten the significance of that date)

I've had my fun with it, now its someone elses turn. I give you (for a fee) this;

There are two sets of stamps on the inside of the helmet, on the left side what looks like either BF66 or EF66 and at the back Z0655. Complete with a set of goggles that may, or may not be the right period. The liner may look horrible, but it is remarkably comfortable.

Now bid like you've never bidded before.

*except when shopping in Lidls as they really don't think its funny

Cough cough

Edit - already out bidded. bugger!

I'll regret this, £60

pyrogenica said:
I'll regret this, £60
I didn't regret winning it last time!

Fair enough, then, hopefully I can add my name to the inscription and frighten the living daylights out of my dad when I turn up to mow the lawn in it!

Bugger, call it a ton then

(edited, meaning £100 quid, of course)

(Probably) yours, serves you right Dave!

But I may change my mind, so don't make too may plans for your victory yet.

Dave will be doing a round of Golf at Le Torre with a Kubelwagon sporting his new Nazi helmet :D

Spanish_Dave said:
we have the round of golf, the helmet, does the golf buggy count as the Kubelwagen :?
It will with a swastika painted on the side

Sounds like Dave won't be doing that round of golf with that hat, unless he chips in a bit more.

Pyro counting pennies urgently, has things in mind involving nazi helmet, wet celery and a very large bratwurst

bump bump bumpity bump

Pyro, Boney called you a wuss.....

Ahem.

Put it on shitelips and post a photo - I dare you.

£135 from the wuss, top that!