German soldier looking for Chat Partner/Penpal

Hey hey @ all,

as the topic says, i'm looking for a chat partner, e-mail contact or penpal ( preferably female, of course.) to improve my english skills.

just a bit about me:

i'm an "unteroffizier" (similiar to lance corporal i think) in the german army (Military Police) and i'm stationed in Ulm (Bavarian) southern germany.

I found ARRSE because of my english teacher, who gave me the link and and who told me I'll find someone to talk to. ;)

I would be glad to get some responses

dark

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
You want to improve your English skills? From what you've written there I think you should stay to improve the English of some of our English bretheren.

Welcome, and happy chatting.

arby said:
schicken sie mir eine abbildung Ihres speziellen platzes und ich schicke Ihnen eins von meinen.
sry I don't understand. used google to translate? :?

Legs said:
You want to improve your English skills? From what you've written there I think you should stay to improve the English of some of our English bretheren.

Welcome, and happy chatting.
haha thanks, i'm pleased. :D

D4rK said:
Hey hey @ all,

as the topic says, i'm looking for a chat partner, e-mail contact or penpal ( preferably female, of course.) to improve my english skills.

just a bit about me:

i'm an "unteroffizier" (similiar to lance corporal i think) in the german army (Military Police) and i'm stationed in Ulm (Bavarian) southern germany.

I found ARRSE because of my english teacher, who gave me the link and and who told me I'll find someone to talk to. ;)

dark
Def a wahhhhhhhhhhh ... Your English is almost as good as mine! Me having been born and reared here in the sunny U.K :D
Tell the truth and shame the devil, your just looking for someone to send you a few e-blueys ... Help with your wrist action when bored? :wink:

I think I can safely say D4rK isn't a wah-tist.

Welcome D4 , and hope you find a pen-pal :)

Er war ein Punker
Und er lebte in der großen Stadt
Es war Wien, war Vienna
Wo er alles tat
Er hatte Schulden denn er trank
Doch ihn liebten alle Frauen
Und jede rief:
Come on and rock me Amadeus

:tongue:

mediumwhiteamericano said:
PartTimePongo said:
I think I can safely say D4rK isn't a wah-tist.

Welcome D4 , and hope you find a pen-pal :)
Ask him to say everything he said in his first post in German then... :p
Hey hey @ all,

just a bit about me:

I found ARRSE because of my english teacher, who gave me the link and and who told me I'll find someone to talk to.

dark
hey hey @ all,

wie das topic schon sagte suche ich einen chat partner, e-mail kontakt oder einen brieffreund. (bevorzugt natürlich weiblich), um meine englischfähigkeiten zu verbessern.

nun etwas über mich:

ich bin ein unteroffizier (entspricht in etwa einem lance corporal) in der deutschen bundeswehr (military police/ feldjäger) und ich bin in ulm (bayern eigentlich baden-württemberg) in süddeutschland stationiert.

ich habe ARRSE durch meinen Englischlehrer gefunden, der mir den link gegeben hat und mir gesagt hat, dass ich hier jemanden finden könnte.

ich würde mich über antworten freuen

dark

hope it's proofed now. . .

Just quickly (sorry to divert from your thread D4rk, good luck finding an English f*ck bud... i mean pen pal!! :wink: )

What happens now to those who made a false wah accusation? are they themselves wah'ed? or are the consequences more serious?

hmm do i understand it? he thinks i am a fake account or sth like that?

:(

by the way:

hello to all who helloed me :D

didn't expect to be welcomed like that :D