• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

German paratrooper boots ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Ok,

Newbie so to speak, on here anyway !.

German Para Boots !, can they be worn is service nowerdays ? Reason I asked is because they are NOT a smooth finish leather. In the olden day's, 90's they would not have been allowed.

Any info ???

Marky...

Appologies for anyone who loves the issue boot, but i have to disagree, there shite !!!!!!!! Reason ! ex para of 10 years, looking into going to 4para now, at 39 !!!!!!

I use German Para Boots for the field and I get on fine with them, I too cannot get on with issue boots.German Para boots are not for everyone but they are better than the issue boot in my opinion.I did put issue laces in them and use Nikwax black boot dressing and a good pair of insoles.

I use German Para Boots for the field and I get on fine with them, I too cannot get on with issue boots.German Para boots are not for everyone but they are better than the issue boot in my opinion.I did put issue laces in them and use Nikwax black boot dressing and a good pair of insoles.
Thanks mate !!!!!!!!!!

Latest Threads