German Jews warned against wearing the kippah in public.

And here is an article from german state sponsored TV that says their statistical survey is shite. (It is!)
Antisemitismus: Sind die Statistiken irreführend?

For example if someone says "Juden raus" (Jews go home!) for them it is a crime committed by right wing extrimists, no matter if the person wasn't exactly Aryan or maybe even a Muslim. They even counted Hitler salutes from Hezbollah supporters at the Al-Quds demonstration in Berlin as crime by right wing extremists. There are many Statistics outside the PMK Statistik -Politically motivated crime- that give a completely different picture. Even a parliamentary committee found that their work wasn't up to standards:

"One should not misunderstand the PMK statistics as an image of reality; on the contrary, due to the structure of the PMK recording system and the routines of police survey practice, a systematic underestimation of anti-Semitic incidents is to be expected."
No problem with the likes of AfD, then?

And here is an article from german state sponsored TV that says their statistical survey is shite. (It is!)
Antisemitismus: Sind die Statistiken irreführend?

For example if someone says "Juden raus" (Jews go home!) for them it is a crime committed by right wing extrimists, no matter if the person wasn't exactly Aryan or maybe even a Muslim. They even counted Hitler salutes from Hezbollah supporters at the Al-Quds demonstration in Berlin as crime by right wing extremists. There are many Statistics outside the PMK Statistik -Politically motivated crime- that give a completely different picture. Even a parliamentary committee found that their work wasn't up to standards:

"One should not misunderstand the PMK statistics as an image of reality; on the contrary, due to the structure of the PMK recording system and the routines of police survey practice, a systematic underestimation of anti-Semitic incidents is to be expected."
So if someone said "Romani ite domum" would they count it as an XRW crime?

My apologies if I'm just being paranoid, but if you change one word in the AfD's party name Alternative für Deutschland (Alternative for Germany), you get "Alles für Deutschland," or "Everything for Germany," which was firstly an infamous SA or Brownshirt slogan. It was inscribed on their ceremonial daggers:

Could someone have been playing a version of the childish game some Germans use to get around various post Second World War laws where they refer to Adolf Hitler as "18," or Heinrich Himmler as "88," from the numerical positions of their initials in the alphabet?

Last edited:
So if someone said "Romani ite domum" would they count it as an XRW crime?
"People called Romans they go to the house?"

Looking at the TV new I got the impression that the warning was not against wearing the kippa in public in general, but more of a warning about where it is worn. The Turkish areas should not be a problem but the Arab zones could well be, although the Maroccans seem to be less anti semitic.

This is not new, but nevertheless indicates that all is not lost. Some years ago I saw a sticker on a car "wir sind alle Auslander fast überall" = we are all foreigners allmost everywhere. Even better was the sticker "Racisten sind Arschlöcher überall" = racists are Arrseholes everywhere. Now that is a statement with which I cannot argue.

"Racisten sind Arschlöcher überall" = racists are Arrseholes everywhere. Now that is a statement with which I cannot argue.
They are also wasteful and extravagant arrseholes. Consider this, if you enact some sort of "Separate but equal," doctrine, as did the American Deep South before Civil Rights, then you need two separate education systems, because white kids can't attend black schools, and vice versa. Same goes for medical services etc, etc, even perhaps down to prison services. This amounts to an economic no-no called Duplication of Effort, for which the taxpayer, no matter his colour, has to pay.

Even if, as the Nazis did, you set up work and extermination camps for those the State deems inferior, you still have to guard them and allocate much needed resources to them such as rail transport and so on. You are also depriving yourself of much manpower. One of Hitler's slogans was, "Today Germany, Tomorrow the World," even if it took a World War to get it. So right off he deprives himself of the services of untold thousands of men?! Some have even argued that this idiocy may have cost him the chance to acquire nuclear weapons ...

What policies of the AfD do you object too ?

( sound of frantic Googling from BB )
Whataboutery.
They encourage racial hatred and attract the XRW types.
Tha5s enough for me, really, even if they have an eye wateringly attractive woman fronting them.

Amusing to note the mong button failure smashing the mong buttons at 0230... ^^

That's not whataboutery, which is responding to criticism by accusing an opponent of similar faults.

Whataboutery.
They encourage racial hatred and attract the XRW types.
Tha5s enough for me, really, even if they have an eye wateringly attractive woman fronting them.

Amusing to note the mong button failure smashing the mong buttons at 0230... ^^

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
History perhaps repeating itself in Germany where the Government has warned that Jews may not be safe if they go out in public in their religious garments.

Antisemitic crimes rose by 20% in Germany last year, according to interior ministry data which blamed nine out of ten cases on the extreme right.

"The arrival in parliament of the far-right AfD, whose leaders openly question Germany’s culture of atonement for second world war atrocities, has also contributed to the change in atmosphere, as has the arrival of more than a million asylum seekers, many from Muslim countries such as Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq."

Interesting to note that omitted from the Guardian's article is the fact that Germany regards islamist inspired hatred as far right, as the Jerusalem Post explains, whereas in Britain we tend to regard islamism as other than far-right - although they share many commonalities.
Personally I think that this fear campaign is being rolled out because the fourth Reich, I mean the EU, isn’t too popular at the moment.

Best of try and equate anti EU as pro Nazi and scare the crap out of people .

Last edited: