German Home Brews

Anyone got know any places to buy a home brew kit for weissbier dunkel.

I've managed to make decent real ale before but wanna make some decent Bavarian beirs like Erdinger Dunkel.

In Tesco it is over 2 pounds a bottle, outrageous compared to German supermarkets.

Any suggestions?

Buy the real deal bottles online? There's loads of places what'll import it for you at a fraction of the British supermarket prices, even when taking shipping costs into account. I had a few cases of Desperado imported the other year and the saving for each bottle worked out at about £1.20 cheaper.

Buy the real deal bottles online? There's loads of places what'll import it for you at a fraction of the British supermarket prices, even when taking shipping costs into account. I had a few cases of Desperado imported the other year and the saving for each bottle worked out at about £1.20 cheaper.
Good thinking. Did you use a UK firm or one at the other end? The UK ones I've looked at are about supermarket price.
I know some German supermarkets sell good bier for about 50 Cent or less, might be a way of ordering from them.

There's a German company making a syrup sold in red plastic cans that is pretty good. Can't think of the name offhand and I'm back in the sand so no way to duck into the shop for a look.

Aha! Found it! Weyermann is the name of the stuff. The Beer Keg

Currently brewing my first ever beer - Dunkelweisse from Sios.ch had a sample bottle and it was excellent. It's a partial mash and a touch pricy at chf 45 for 18 litres

://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Don't bother with all those jars, pipes and corks, just get an IPlayer.

CrabfatBill