German Health and Safety Video

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trophy_Hunter, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Funny German Forklift Training Video

Those crazy Germans!!
    The video is about 9 mins long, make sure you watch it all the way to the end as it just gets better and better.

WARNING

The video is a little gory in places so may not be work safe

TH

2. a little gory?!? Fecking hilarious! It just kept getting better and better!

3. i worked in a factory once, and every now and then i would have to drive a "high-low". we had to take a saftey video too, but it was rather boaring. i dont drive a high-low anymore that factory moved to a third world country.

was this video a parody?

4. Boxhead wife was pi**ing herself shame you can't download it to keep :(

J

5. Well a revamped and re-mastered version on DVD is available in German electrical stores like Saturn and MediaMarkt (equivilent to Comet and Curry's). I've not seen it in it's new form, but it may be an option to those who want permanent proof that the 'Kartonköpfe' really do have a sense of humour.

6. fcuking hilarious! I never knew the Germans could be funny! Must have been made in another country...

7. Klaus is a fcuking walking safety hazard!

This is hilarious. As the note said, I'd never sleep through another safety class if we had videos like this.

8. You would thought they would have sacked the useless fecker after the first few incidents. I suppose the moral of the story is don't lose your head or perhaps don't employ Klaus !!!!

9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oops, some nice accidents there!

10. Very nice. Very comedia!