German gun behind D-Day massacre

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Trip_Wire, Jan 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. Trip. You are repeating things that have already been posted on ARRSE. I suggst you use the Newest Posts facility before pointlessly posting.

Its getting irksome.

3. although it was a better more in deapth newspaper covering...

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

dingerr, I'm pretty sure that any post that I make here 'irks' you, no matter what the content, etc. You seem to get your 'knickers' in a knot no matter what I post. :wink:

Perhaps, you should skip reading my posts here on this board, after all, I wouldn't want to cause you to be uncomfortable with that knot in your knickers, etc. :roll:

As for using the newest post facility, I admit I didn't use it in this case; however, in the past I have found it sort of useless, unless the post uses the same caption, in the post, which isn't very often the case.

I'm not the first to post something on here, that has been posted in another thread or forum, etc. I doubt that I'll be the last one to do it. In fact, for those of us that regularly post articles, I'm sure most have or will do it.

I don't see a lot of things posted by you; however, I do see many remarks on others posts from you. So, I guess that you enjoy being the 'critic' of the ARRSE board. What are you trying to do? Replace Crabtastic as the ARRSE Critic?

So, like I said, please skip reading my posts, I have '0' credibility in your comments and criticism of anything, to include my posts here.