German doctor sprinkled Charlie on his genitals accused of murder

Forget Dr Shipman, this bloke has a killer smile . Nowt like bit of white stuff to complement the white stuff to kill his lover, and in the dock to answer other charges of sexual assault, buggery on his other victims, who were doped up.

54AC164C-11CA-49C4-A4DC-14B3E0A2CE39.jpeg

and here is his vic

29BA4958-288A-4774-964E-064922D50F7C.jpeg

cheers

Did she say "Bugger me I didn't know you were a doctor"

I'll be borrowing one of the pick helves myself, but I suspect you're extracting the micturition.

Those big blue eyes are not the muddy brown things the genetic disaster in your post is sporting.

As someone who used to work in the world of crime recording and sex offender registration, the very phrase “aggravated rape” makes my skin crawl.
(I’m a white, heterosexual man in his late forties, for the record).
I know the Europeans use it a bit. The argument goes “If she didn’t scream or fight, it’s not quite rape”, so it’s kind of OK.
It’s all kinds of wrong.
I know this is International Women’s Day, and I am not here for that (check my privilege above). But sexual violence, or coercion of any kind, against women is wrong.
I’m glad this revolting person is off the streets.

As someone who used to work in the world of crime recording and sex offender registration, the very phrase “aggravated rape” makes my skin crawl.
(I’m a white, heterosexual man in his late forties, for the record).
I know the Europeans use it a bit. The argument goes “If she didn’t scream or fight, it’s not quite rape”, so it’s kind of OK.
It’s all kinds of wrong.
I know this is International Women’s Day, and I am not here for that (check my privilege above). But sexual violence, or coercion of any kind, against women is wrong.
I’m glad this revolting person is off the streets.
Interesting , which European countries would be dismissive as you’ve just stated..France ?

cheers

Interesting , which European countries would be dismissive as you’ve just stated..France ?

cheers
Last time I checked, lots of them did this. Certainly the bigger ones, like France and Germany. The whole “head in the sand” attitude to violence towards women really had to change.

Last time I checked, lots of them did this. Certainly the bigger ones, like France and Germany. The whole “head in the sand” attitude to violence towards women really had to change.
Jesus Christ , even in this 21st century....

Then again arguably could say what’s going on in Poland , and women demoing wonder if it’s to do with Roman Catholic society.

cheers

Latest Threads