German Crusader - Paras' Afghan Patch

Squaddie Humour is obviously the same the world over

think grandaddy did'nt get this far east
or after the airstrike on the hijacked oil tanker "stealing is naughty"
were much beter

think grandaddy did'nt get this far east
or after the airstrike on the hijacked oil tanker "stealing is naughty"
were much beter
There is a certain delicious irony that among ISAF it would be the Germans [and Paras to boot]
who dare to display a sense of humour!

True, but think of all the limpwrist's in the UK outrage if one of our Para's had that on his kit!! I can imagine all the "uming rites" & "racial equality" mob getting all lathered up baying for his blood!!

The Germans do have a sense of humour. However it is usually impenetrable to non-boxheads and mainly revolves around toilets and faeces.

The Germans do have a sense of humour. However it is usually impenetrable to non-boxheads and mainly revolves around toilets and faeces.
It´s sad that most Brits have this blinkered view of German humour,it´s basically the same view they(the Germans) have of English cooking or rather English food as they can´t cook to save their fcuking lives ;))

PS,they´re very good at taking the piss out of politicians,not as good as splitting image but get quite close sometimes.

Also, why is it modern militaries are now rapidly beginning to look like what video games think they should look like? How long before a HALO uniform is issued?

Saw this recently thought it was rather good

enjoy!!

Also anyone needs a good embroiderer (I use them, they're V Good) PM me

PoGs
pocketcomms.com

Attachments

Why is the magnified pic of the patch on a multicam background when its quite obvious the Jerrys are wearing Flecktarn?

I smell shoite

Yes they are, but the radio pouch isn't Flecktarn, plus the patches aren't custom made for each nation involved but more generic and aimed at the US market. Maybe they couldn't blow the patch up enough for a clear picture and substituted a 'catalogue shot'?

Why is the magnified pic of the patch on a multicam background when its quite obvious the Jerrys are wearing Flecktarn?

I smell shoite
I can't say if the photo is faked, but those badges and similar are for sale in the shops on Bastion and KAF. Quite a few get sold.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't they be dressed as Nun's?:)
whoosh.... :)

" Your name vill ALSO go on zer list...VOT is it? "
" Don't tell him Pike! "

( we 'ad that Mr Madoc as head of languages once....)

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Now if he had a patch saying "we burn jews", they would probably get on far better with the local Muslims.