German Channel Tunnel Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by LancePrivateJones, Oct 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Makes sense.... UK is getting as crowded as a concentration camp... maybe the Germans have their eyes on the future. The Deutches Bahn has form on this!
  2. No news really, considering DB own EWS already!
  3. I'd be more concerned about the Chinese taking over, every town and even small villages have a chinese takeaway. I think you may notice most close Tuesdays and that's when they go to the communist party meetings and also weekly weapons cleaning and inspections. It's true every chinese takeaway has weapons and they can strike at any time.
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Don't worry they'll only have 10 mins fuel once they get to London to operate with

Our brave boys in Deltics and Class 47's will soon see them off

If you get to your destination and rail staff start sorting you into two groups

Be afraid, be very afraid and prepare to lose weight
  5. Watch out for the German pop charts as well.
    If this gets to number 1 I reckon that we are up shit creek without a paddle, Here >> YouTube -

Catchy tune though.
  6. Of course, DB would be quick to point out that it was DR (Deutsche Reichsbahn) who operated the trains to the concentration camps. And DR went on to become the East German railways!

But having DB run that service might just possibly mean it being on time, and clean, and pleasant.
  7. Trust me, it really isn't like that anymore!!
  8. They may LOOK like chinese people , but are in fact lizards , who came here from the planet Zahdhar Ecturion on a spaceship which is now hidden under the Houses of Parliament. If you want proof , they are the real reason for declining songbird numbers.They eat them like that bint on "V".
  9. I knew it i've been watching them closely for years. They don't have them big hatchets for cutting food up with for nothing either.
  10. All those with gold teeth please come into the first class shower block please.....
  11. I know, everyone in Germany whinges about DB, and it's not quite as solid as it used to be, but it's still a lot better than the UK rail system! I'm talking about main line services. Could be that the Bummelzüge are less good.
  12. Quite the toe-tapper, I agree. ;-)
  13. It's not news. DB have been working on this for six months at least. It's just that there was an issue with train length vs evac access that needed official clearance before the ICE trains were cleared to run through the Tunnel.
  14. A VERY senior officer, luckily now retired, started spouting off along those very lines after a Dinner a couple of years ago. Box of Frogs or what.