German Cannibal sentenced to life

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by longtimeout, May 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From AFP;

Those fun-loving, crazy Germans!

2. I can think of a few politicians who deserve the same culinary treatment, but they would taste of poison, lies and sh1t..............

3. Sorry, I should have said that it was my bold text.

I mean, dressing up as a school girl, cosying up to a goat, or getting whipped and beaten are all well and good, but cutting off your own little friend, and sharing it in a fry up with your bum buddy - that's plain weird!

4. LTO - Hey, I don't get fishing, but I don't call it weird. Each to his own (or his mate's) I say. Live and let live (until, by mutual consent you kill him and eat his willy).

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Wonder if they Currywurst'd it?

6. Yeh, its not for me, but hey, whatever gets you through the night!

They should give the guy his own TV show with a different guest/entree and celebrity chef each week. Skip the bum love, but we could have Handy Andy or Neil Morrisey in his Bob The Builder suit, dismembering the main course with power tools.

Its a ratings winner. Does anyone have Noel Edmonds phone number?

7. Typical Germans, always playing with thier bratwusrts, weridos

8. Read the full report. The guy he slotted was one of only many to come and play at "dinner time" with the box-head loon. Most chickened out though. There is a thread on Arrse somewhere from about 12 - 18 months ago.

9. I'm thinking of something along the lines of "Ready, Steady, Cook a C*ck"

Should Ainslie Harriot host it? Definitely!