German Cannibal sentenced to life

From AFP;

A GERMAN court sentenced self-confessed cannibal Armin Meiwes, who killed and ate a man he met through the Internet, to life in prison after he was found guilty of murder.

Meiwes, 44, had told the court that his victim, an engineer from Berlin, had a death wish and begged to be killed.
It was the second time Meiwes was tried for killing Bernd Juergen Brandes in Rotenburg in western Germany in March 2001.

He was originally convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to eight-and-a-half years in prison in 2004.

But on appeal, a federal judge dismissed the sentence as too lenient and ordered a retrial on the higher charge of murder.

Meiwes, a computer technician, met Brandes after advertising on the Internet for a "slaughter victim" and invited him to his farm house.

The two men had sex before Meiwes severed Brandes's penis, which they then fried and tried to eat. He later stabbed his bleeding, unconscious victim in the throat and cut away other parts of his body.
Meiwes admitted that he eventually ate some 20 kilos of Brandes's flesh, accompanied by potatoes and a pepper or wine sauce, served on "good crockery".

His lawyers had argued that he was not guilty of murder but rather of the crime of "killing on demand" which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.
Those fun-loving, crazy Germans!

I can think of a few politicians who deserve the same culinary treatment, but they would taste of poison, lies and sh1t..............

Sorry, I should have said that it was my bold text.

I mean, dressing up as a school girl, cosying up to a goat, or getting whipped and beaten are all well and good, but cutting off your own little friend, and sharing it in a fry up with your bum buddy - that's plain weird!

LTO - Hey, I don't get fishing, but I don't call it weird. Each to his own (or his mate's) I say. Live and let live (until, by mutual consent you kill him and eat his willy).

Yeh, its not for me, but hey, whatever gets you through the night!

They should give the guy his own TV show with a different guest/entree and celebrity chef each week. Skip the bum love, but we could have Handy Andy or Neil Morrisey in his Bob The Builder suit, dismembering the main course with power tools.

Its a ratings winner. Does anyone have Noel Edmonds phone number?

Read the full report. The guy he slotted was one of only many to come and play at "dinner time" with the box-head loon. Most chickened out though. There is a thread on Arrse somewhere from about 12 - 18 months ago.

sandmanfez said:
They should give the guy his own TV show with a different guest/entree and celebrity chef each week
I'm thinking of something along the lines of "Ready, Steady, Cook a C*ck"

Should Ainslie Harriot host it? Definitely!