Germaine Greer-would you?would anyone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Mar 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rant begins

I wouldn't, and neither would you, if we are to be honest.What is she for?How does she earn a living?Why do "people" insist on taking her seriously?Why does she have to be attributed to Australia?

Why,God,why? :cry:

Rant ends,Hole beckons,taxi!
  2. THAT!!! was your first post? Your first contribution to arrse?

Well done, have a cookie. :roll:
  3. The most annoying thing for me would be that by shagging her, you're confirming all her man-hating ideas about all men being violent rape machines.

4. It could be Germaine herself, have you thought about that? Wasn't she married to a bricklayer some time ago?
  5. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its so wrong even thinking about it

she is the type to wear flesh coloured tights

6. Because you fucking deserve her.

It's Gods way of punishing you for being criminals, back-packers and for bringing us that fucking awful raised inflection.
  7. You're right buggrit, error of judgment on my part, please forgive me...hang on, forgiveness in the naafi bar? 8O

What are you wearing underneath?

9. underwear?............ thats so yeasterday, this is the home of commandos you know.
  10. Do you mean like in the old days and Skippy?, latterly used by the cast of of Neighbours?
  11. It's wrong?An affront to all intelligent life forms?It makes me want to kill, but you'll have gathered that already?Grrr?

12. Greer is nails. Did you see the heston blumenthal prog where she is chowing down on bulls balls. Awesome. Didn't flinch.
  13. God, you are a picky lot. As if you have never heard of paper bags and ipods.
    She's female.
  14. Flash 1, Australia 0.