Germaine Greer being prejudiced against trannies

According to this link Germaine the world famous feminist (or chopsy bitch in need of a good seeing to) doesnt think trannies are female

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ansphobia-10010405.html?origin=internalSearch

As I've witnessed on ARRSE the complete acceptance of those who chose to cut of their old John Thomas I wondered if anyone want to leap to their defence or do you agree with Greer when she says " trans women are not women because they do not know what it is like to have a big, hairy, smelly vagina”?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
According to this link Germaine the world famous feminist (or chopsy bitch in need of a good seeing to) doesnt think trannies are female

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ansphobia-10010405.html?origin=internalSearch

As I've witnessed on ARRSE the complete acceptance of those who chose to cut of their old John Thomas I wondered if anyone want to leap to their defence or do you agree with Greer when she says " trans women are not women because they do not know what it is like to have a big, hairy, smelly vagina”?
I bet she's a sink full of pots the idle old grotter.

Trannies aren't female, the same way that a 1.2L Corsa with a Ferrari badge isn't a sports car.

Obviously I'd still finger both objects if I was one of the many ARRSE alcoholics.

Muleteer

Old-Salt
I bet she's a sink full of pots the idle old grotter.
I used to fancy her quite strongly in the dim and distant. I don`t think she was as man unfriendly as some would like to make out. Not bad looking in the 70`s 80`s.
She is of course quite correct about rehash jobs.

I used to fancy her quite strongly in the dim and distant. I don`t think she was as man unfriendly as some would like to make out. Not bad looking in the 70`s 80`s.

Are you sponsored by Specsavers?

Surely you've realised by now that "equality" means nothing of the sort. man-hating, communist, dykes like Greer do not give a toss about throwing anyone under the bus as long as it meets their agenda.
The disgraceful hippocrocopig.
And now we can look forward to more "regret-rapes" thanks to the new CPS guidelines. They are winning....

...and breathe.

Muleteer

Old-Salt
Surely you've realised by now that "equality" means nothing of the sort. man-hating, communist, dykes like Greer do not give a toss about throwing anyone under the bus as long as it meets their agenda.
The disgraceful hippocrocopig.
And now we can look forward to more "regret-rapes" thanks to the new CPS guidelines. They are winning....

...and breathe.
Don`t get so excited . You`ll make the loonies think that they are winning.

Are Lady Boys also Trannies, ladies or just Geezer with big tits, dicks and balls and look like haute couture models...?

Greer is a gopper with far too much to say for herself. She needs to get her arrse in the kitchen where she belongs and start making sandwiches.

And she can sort that pile of ironing out FFS - and get me a beer.

When she's done that she can give the bog a scrub. The idle bitch.

If a Frankenfanny can take a blood test and it come back that they are female I'll call it a female instead of "FREEEEEEAK!!!"

That boring Aussie has-been is just trying to make itself seem relevant in a world that has swapped burning a bra in favour of14 year old girls that want to be famous on Instagram or get pregnant by a footballer.

Either way I'd eagerly watch a grainy VHS copy of both having their ribcage opened up with a pair of boltcutters before the cast of Gone With The Wind take a shit in their chest cavities.

I'd wager wor lasses is worse , especially when she leaves the razors alone for a few weeks. Tempted to go and have a sniff now.See , look what you've gone and done now Jarrod.
You really do need to post a picture.

Muleteer

Old-Salt
Are Lady Boys also Trannies, ladies or just Geezer with big tits, dicks and balls and look like haute couture models...?
You tell us. You seem to have more experience and knowledge of the things than anyone else here. Is there something you want to get of your chest

Didn't she once, when asked if she swallowed, reply, "You've got no option when he's got you by the ears"