• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gerber Suspension - £18 posted on amazon right now

The write up on it doesn't instill confidence. Apparently made in china and one customer reckons that one of the main screw heads came off , after only 3 weeks. If yours is still together in a couple of weeks, any chance of a review?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The write up on it doesn't instill confidence. Apparently made in china and one customer reckons that one of the main screw heads came off , after only 3 weeks. If yours is still together in a couple of weeks, any chance of a review?
from 158 reviews, 130-odd give it four stars or five. **shrugs**

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I use mine daily in the boat shed, on all sorts of jobs, had it for a year and a half and has stood me in good stead so far. Wouldn't use it for heavy duty stuff, pully and cutting roves for example. But sturdy enough and rather slinky looking. Definately worth it at that price.

Hmm,

Whose associate tag is it in your link? The original link is

But if you go to the Amazon.co.uk website directly and search for the item, then the link is:

The important bit is the "?tag=armrumser-21" on the end of the first URL. It means whoever owns that associate tag gets paid for the referral, if anyone buys the item from that referral.

I'm sure you wouldn't put your own tag on, that's not allowed under their TOS, but everyone should be aware that there's a tag there.
Erm, that's our link.

Any links to Amazon or ebay from our site get it added. Its quite a common thing for websites to do and I'd be extremely surprised if Amazon believe it breaks their TOS.

Erm, that's our link.

Any links to Amazon or ebay from our site get it added. Its quite a common thing for websites to do and I'd be extremely surprised if Amazon believe it breaks their TOS.
So not only are we getting a good deal on the Gerbers, ARRSE is getting a few pence too.

Bonus.

Another one for having had one for several years now and still going strong, blades need sharpening abit now from (ab)use but otherwise still fully working which is more than can be said about the little dinky one that came bundled with the headtorch in the black bag issue from my last herrick tour. Only downside was the little pouch it came with fell apart after barely a week

Another one for having had one for several years now and still going strong, blades need sharpening abit now from (ab)use but otherwise still fully working which is more than can be said about the little dinky one that came bundled with the headtorch in the black bag issue from my last herrick tour. Only downside was the little pouch it came with fell apart after barely a week

That Gerber crucial is mince. I bet the MOD paid more than £18 each for that set!!

Say it was some 'Jonny in Bradford' spamming with this link, without the financial motivation to register and post the link he wouldnt have bothered, I wouldn't have known about a product with 64% off RRP and wouldn't have ordered. Gerber would have had to lay off staff and Amazon would have been down on sales meaning the share portfolio of many pensions would have looked worse. Is that what you want? Out of work multi-tool makers and starving pensioners?

Don't hate capitalism comrade.

Latest Threads