Gerber Suspension - £18 posted on amazon right now

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by maguire, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. The write up on it doesn't instill confidence. Apparently made in china and one customer reckons that one of the main screw heads came off , after only 3 weeks. If yours is still together in a couple of weeks, any chance of a review?

3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Ta just ordered one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using ARRSE mobile app

4. Yep, another one ordered. Handy for the glovebox for when you need to get a stone out of a horses hoof.

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

from 158 reviews, 130-odd give it four stars or five. **shrugs**

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just ordered, £18 is a bargain.

7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ordered!

9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I use mine daily in the boat shed, on all sorts of jobs, had it for a year and a half and has stood me in good stead so far. Wouldn't use it for heavy duty stuff, pully and cutting roves for example. But sturdy enough and rather slinky looking. Definately worth it at that price.

10. Had mine for over 6 years no problems whatsoever

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you really care if someone is getting a few pence kickback? Get a grip.

12. Had a Leatherman Wave for 6 years and still going good. But.... Couldn't turn my nose up to this bargain! Always good to have as a spare. Thanks OP

13. Same here, paid £45 for mine 5 years ago and it came with a small lock knife. good bit of kit.

14. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Erm, that's our link.

Any links to Amazon or ebay from our site get it added. Its quite a common thing for websites to do and I'd be extremely surprised if Amazon believe it breaks their TOS.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I don't need one, want one and given the fact I've a Charge Ti and the Wave that it replaced have no possible use for one.

But at £18.... Ordered.

• Like Like x 2