Georgei boys at it AGAIN

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jonwilly, Jul 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what he does in his own time..................................

2. I thought it was gonna be a George Galloway thread

Suprised he hasn't outrageously gobbed of about the middle east issues yet

Might start a sweep stake, 5 days, unless he's on holiday tupping minders sloppy seconds

3. So in a few years time, I'll be in with a chance of swapping spit and "mutual pleasure " with a brainfcuked Cypriot ? I can't wait !

4. What private citizens do is their own business.
    What Public figures, who have acumalated a fortune from Public entertainment, do is by common consent everyones business.
    Shurely with his resorces prowling about in Public places for a bit of rough, is the last thing he needs to do.
    john

5. Why cant the print my side of the story
    #Headline#
    Jobless pot bellied van drive shame

Jobless van driver was today in disgrace after a sordid sexual encounter with Known pervert G_M (no libel for me) Family will never speak to him again.

6. Why cant they leave the bloke alone ffs? Personally I coudnt give a toss if he wants to smoke ganja or c0ck, I'm not a big fan, but cottaging aside, he seems an ok sort of bloke. The gutter press seem to have a morbid fascination with his frankly, unremarkable sex life. Wow, gay man packs fudge on Hampstead Heath! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......dull cnuts!

7. That's all well and good, but for the love of God why won't someone think of the children! :roll:

8. What children?

9. sandmanfez wrote: I coudnt give a toss if he wants to smoke ganja or c0ck

You might care if the drugged driving poofter crashed into you whilst under the influence of said Ganja... he's a low life druggy just like Doherty.. why doesn't he just fade into well deserved obscurity or better still ...overdose?

10. What Arrse needs is a tonge-in-cheek button.

11. Arrse and Tongue-in-cheek should not be in the same sentence!!!!!
    Unless you like that sort of thing i guess.

12. Well, I might be mildly irritated, in the same way that I would be mildly irritated if someone crashed into my parked car whilst under the influence of alchohol, or whilst using their cellphone, eating a Ginsters or fiddling with the radio. People generally, are idiots, sh1t happens, life goes on, I dont lose any sleep over it.

13. Ahh, I getcha!

14. Sandman......you aren't a.....sailor boy are you... Were you photographed recently looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man??