George W. Bush knew Guantánamo prisoners were innocent

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by singha61, Apr 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Times on line
    George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld covered up that hundreds of innocent men were sent to the Guantánamo Bay prison camp because they feared that releasing them would harm the push for war in Iraq and the broader War on Terror, according to a new document obtained by The Times.
  2. How does it go again? If you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to... oh...

Or maybe 'First, they came for the faceless peasants...' would be more appropriate.
  3. Psst!! Haven't you heard? George W. Bush isn't the president anymore! :dance: The president is now the Chicago Neighborhood Rabble-rouser, Mr. Kumbayah himself, Obozo the flop-eared clown. :p And this piece of work has decided not to close Guantanamo Prison after all, violating one(!) of his campaign promises to the mob. So there must have been some bad guys in there after all :? just as Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney were saying, huh? :? It's that and also no one else seems to want to take this Islamic scum if Obumbler were to release them. :x

Beating up on Bush and Cheney for Guantanamo is fruitless and pointless. It's old news. :policeflat:

4. Yeah, learning from mistakes and prosecuting war criminals is so last century
  5. Positively medieval. :slow: Anyway, you've got to talk to the current chump-in-chief if you expect to get things done. Believe me, he's never yet avoided a chance to blame Mr. Bush for something. :p

Anyway, what has this got to do with Israel? :? I thought that was your field of expertise, Tubbs. :? Mr. Obama has been quite cross with Israel lately so I would have thought for that you would hold him in high esteem. :? :p

6. And this passes as news?

I believe the American phrase is....

7. Your missing the point - this topic is for British Armed Forces to discuss the fact George W Bush knowingly imprisoned innocent people in Guantanamo.

You appear to be hiding this discussion behind big pictures and far too many smiley faces. Bit childish, don't you think?
  8. What's the weather like on Hyde Park Corner?
  9. Yeah stupid Obama he's so rubbish especially when making peoples lives better with the Healthcare Reform Bill. How dare he.

You yanks make me laugh. I dont think its just because he's young(ish) and black but it definitely has something to do with it.