George Osbourne finds 2 billion and saves the NHS

George Osborne finds 2 billion down the back of the sofa and saves the NHS, well done for him and the growing economy, and the austerity we have all suffered - result

Well done to him

Vote UKIP you know it makes sense

Archie

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
George Osborne finds 2 billion down the back of the sofa and saves the NHS, well done for him and the growing economy, and the austerity we have all suffered - result

Well done to him

Archie

So apart from voting for arch-thatcherites and closet racists is there anything else that you'd like to recommend?

Well done to him

Archie
That's the army fucked then

The few remaining diversity consultants and gipsy outreach coordinators will be hunted down and exterminated.

Why not sell hunting licences and only allow Government approved and supplied weapons to be used for the deed. These could be bought for a price.

RP.

Blogg

LE
That is the £2Bn funding gap for the year starting April 2015 that the NHS has been having a pissing match with the Treasury over since June 2014.

Cameron on Andrew Marr yesterday talking bollocks, Ed Milliband on the BBC News this morning spouting more bollocks. Clegg and Farage will be along shortly speaking in similar terms and promising us the earth. Only another four months or so of this shit - they're off!! :smile:

Watch out for the 2015 devastation of the Army.

The army is safe for a while yet, too much shit is happening and the 30000 TA recruits have not shown up yet.

The army is safe for a while yet, too much shit is happening and the 30000 TA recruits have not shown up yet.

You're not allowed to call them TA! :smile:

Shrewd of the Tory's. Big-up financing the NHS and you've dessemated the one single issue that Labour thinks will get them elected.

I love the irony of Miliband calling UKIP a one-trick pony.

Someone should set up a sweep stake for this, with the money going to charity. I suggest 20 quid a pop. SDSR 2015 to suggest Army of 62K. Army reserves to be increased still further.

Someone should set up a sweep stake for this, with the money going to charity. I suggest 20 quid a pop. SDSR 2015 to suggest Army of 62K. Army reserves to be increased still further.

I doubt it will happen, if they get their 30k recruits AHAHAHHAHAAH, they may propose it, until that time they cant really lower the numbers any further.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I doubt it will happen, if they get their 30k recruits AHAHAHHAHAAH, they may propose it, until that time they cant really lower the numbers any further.
I think you mean "shouldn't" rather than "can't" as the government certainly can! The Treasury will call for more cuts to Defence, and they can't see out of their window, never mind what is happening around the globe.

The Services are no longer considered to be established fighting forces but are now peacekeeping and humanitarian relief personnel.