George Michael Jailed for 8 Weeks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by treborre, Sep 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Open prison somewhere? Confined to barracks maybe? Time off for good behaviour?

2. at least he won't be worried about dropping the soap!!

3. Excellent news he's been getting away with this for long enough. I imagine he'll be at north sea camp by this evening and be in the pub for lunch tommorrow.

4. There will be someone along in a minute who will no doubt put me right but I believe the first stop will be a pretty grim dispersal prison local to the court for paperwork and assessment prior to any posting out to a holiday camp.

He could well do his four weeks or so slopping out in an overcrowded Victorian gaol.

Tee hee!

5. I liked what was written on the side of the shop in pen WHAM!
    mans a complete and utter pillock could have afforded a chauffeur will have to now.
    A fine would have been meaningless he had his chance.
    although this means he'll probably bring out an album of jail songs and be wittering on about his jail hell on TV.
    OH joy

6. Highbury Magistrates Court will send to HMP Pentonville, Local Prison for 'Norf ov the wortah' in Lahndan Tarn, he'll probably do the whole 4 weeks there.

Wake me up before you go-go....

7. All those rough boys to pick from. He's probably cock-a-hoop

8. I just feel sorry for the poor fecker(s) who'll have to share a cell with him.

9. Guys, I'm sure that he wasn't Praying for Time but he got what he deserved. I suspect he'll have to have Faith in the justice system as he gets Older at Her Majesty's Pleasure. I'm sure he'll also need Patience when he gets there, because of his age some of the younger nancy boys might look on him as a Father Figure but really he'll just want to say 'I'm your Man' and he'll think 'Do they know it's Christmas?' If not then they can unwrap themselves for him and he'll be in his element acting like Jesus to a Child. When he eventually gets into the showers and Big Dave is there, he'll give a Careless Whisper of 'I knew you were waiting for me!' but it won't prevent him from some Fastlove although giving it One more Try to ask for him to be gentle won't wash, Big Dave will be on The Edge of Heavan by bumming Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou every other day until he receives his Freedom.

10. A good result, he's been taking the piss for years. But it won't be long before he gets his freedom.

11. He'll discover Jesus inside, just like Paris Hilton did. Long haired agitator. Walked around in a dress. All his mates were young, single blokes. Died in a bizarre S&M incident involving piercing and extreme restraint. The Son of God is the next gay icon.

There's a Werthers Original from my special collection for the first Arrser to spot a comment along the lines of "it's because he is gay".

12. A Stripey Sun Tan should be 'Right up Mr Michael's Alley'

13. I've heard he's appealing against the sentence...

He's hoping to get at least 5 years in the showers!

14. he doesn't want to be careless with a wispa inside there, it could get messy