George Henderson RIP

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Filbert Fox, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that George Henderson has died.

George had been ill for some time and died last night, he was in his late 30s.

Many of you may have known him when he was a CMT and others after he became an ODP, he left the army after the initial Op Telic to spend more time with his family, a great bloke and will be missed.

RIP me old mucker.
  2. RIP - my old friend from basic.
  3. RIP George,

I will remember the wind ups and food parcels forever buddy (Op Granby).

4. RIP - George

He was a larger than life character and will be missed by all. A very sombre day at work when this happened
  5. RIP George
  6. Someone I argued with, drank with, fought with, partied with, managed, mis-managed, laughed with, felt sad with, went on Ops with, came home with.

Totally shocked and gutted - the Corps loses a good man too early.

George, you were at your best at 5 Armoured and just awesome on Granby.

God rest your soul mate and my deepest condolences to your family.

I trust your memory is toasted at this years P & P.
  7. I for one am saddened by this news, I knew George well both as a CMT (Rinteln) and as an ODP. He was an excellent bloke and I know he'll be missed.........
  8. RIP George - condolences to Family and friends. Not sure what to write at the moment.

9. You will be forever remembered by all those that knew you George. I am saddened by your death but relieved that your suffering is over.

The world has lost a decent bloke, a devoted Father, a very funny man and a superb ODP.

May you rest in peace.
  10. RIP George - condolences to Family, could'nt have met a great guy.
  11. sad times - sleep long and well George
  12. i knew george when he was at MRS colchester, i was at 19. lived on the same corridor.

rest easy mate.
  13. Take it easy, George. Thanks for the opportunity to have known a top bloke.

Thoughts with the family.