George Groves vs Eubank Jr

Anyone watching?

On tonight, Super Middle Weight, should be great. Groves looked drained at the weigh-in yesterday, apparently put on a stone in the interim so effectively fighting at LHW against Eubanks who isn't a big SW by any stretch of the imagination.

Eubanks only loss is to the uber-talented Billy-Joe Saunders, while Groves' losses to Froch still linger around his legacy. Heart says Groves, head says Eubank. Eubank on points for me though would love to see the heavier hitting Groves get a TKO.

I’m perched in the pub watching the undercard

Groves boxes and doesn’t get in to it with Eubank, either grove shakes him early with a big one using the extra size he has and stops it or.... Eubank furiously outworks him for a points decision

Or something completely different happens, what do you think I am some sort of boxing pundit

I know what will happen though. I will get shitbagged on rattler and probably behave disgracefully

Anyone watching?

On tonight, Super Middle Weight, should be great. Groves looked drained at the weigh-in yesterday, apparently put on a stone in the interim so effectively fighting at LHW against Eubanks who isn't a big SW by any stretch of the imagination.

Eubanks only loss is to the uber-talented Billy-Joe Saunders, while Groves' losses to Froch still linger around his legacy. Heart says Groves, head says Eubank. Eubank on points for me though would love to see the heavier hitting Groves get a TKO.

Can’t wait.

And free links to watch it on?

There's loads on FB apparently. Are we allowed to post here if I find one or shall I PM? I usually get a decent one.

Top tip lads in the event of me imbibing too much, go on twitter (you don't have to be a member) and search for the fight name in the seach box followed by "stream". 9/10 someone will post a link in the comments. I haven't paid for a fight in god knows how long via this. You may need to try a few mind.

Failing that I should have one.

Right got a half decent one if anyone wants. PM me.

Eubank wrapping his own hands....memories of Gerald McClellan, though that's where the similarity stops.

Don’t watch an illegal stream using your real name on Facebook. You’re just asking for a solicitors letter.

It’s free on the World Boxing Super Series youtube channel if you’re in the US. Use a VPN.

I think eubank will win tonight. Groves has a bit of wear and tear.

Very hard to call. Either way, I'm hoping that Callum Smith wins his semi final next week to set up an all british final

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top tip lads in the event of me imbibing too much, go on twitter (you don't have to be a member) and search for the fight name in the seach box followed by "stream". 9/10 someone will post a link in the comments. I haven't paid for a fight in god knows how long via this. You may need to try a few mind.

Failing that I should have one.
PM pretty please

Chris Eubank is not an annoying person

Are words uttered by no human ever

Sr doesn't sound overtly confident.

Fukin' state on Naz!

Very hard to call. Either way, I'm hoping that Callum Smith wins his semi final next week to set up an all british final

I'm going for Groves

I'm going for Groves
I'm hoping it's groves. The Eubanks are annoying - very talented fighters though

Ring announcer is a bit odd looking

Groves 13 stone 2. Groves round. Eubank standing off. Groves lot faster than I gave him credit for.

Latest Threads