George Galloway to....

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=center]
[/align]

...enter the Big Brother household. Just heard it on the radio...we'll see if its true. It has to be admitted that surely this is the ultimate irony!!!

Sounds like a Waaah to me. Mind you, in the wacky world of fcukwit TV, anything goes I spose......
The ultimate irony would be if he was made to dig the remains of those his bum pal Saddam ("Sir: I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability") buried in mass graves in Iraq.
Cnut.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well I guess (if its true) it saves A Branch and GCHQ the time money and effort. Let the Private sector monitor him, its probably been costing the tax payers bundles for years.... :twisted:

Has his oil money dried up and is he now a bit short of cash? Well, I suppose that this will be time in which he won't be swanning off around the Third World supporting the latest hard-left-wing cause with a dubious human rights record.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
stoatman said:
Has his oil money dried up and is he now a bit short of cash? Well, I suppose that this will be time in which he won't be swanning off around the Third World supporting the latest hard-left-wing cause with a dubious human rights record.
Oh I don't know remember its Channel 4...almost the same thing :lol:

I don't think his money has dried up. He may just use the whole thing as a stage for letting everyone know his opinion with out having to pay anything out or argue with the press.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don't know, I'd wager a large % of his constituents watch Big Brother, especially the ones who vote, where do you think they got the habit from????

[align=center](N.B. Provocative statement warning!!!)[/align]

Hmm he DID say in his Mail on Sunday (Scotland) column that he was going to be incommunicado for a while.....well well. Hope Barrymore and he get it going......

He has been awol since he was elected according to Private Eye recently the only MPs with a worse attendance are Sinn Fein and they don't turn up at all.

Instead he jets about the world big nting himself hope his constituents didn't actually expect him to represent them

Latest Threads