George Galloway to....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Jan 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

...enter the Big Brother household. Just heard it on the radio...we'll see if its true. It has to be admitted that surely this is the ultimate irony!!!

2. Sounds like a Waaah to me. Mind you, in the wacky world of fcukwit TV, anything goes I spose......
    The ultimate irony would be if he was made to dig the remains of those his bum pal Saddam ("Sir: I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability") buried in mass graves in Iraq.
    Cnut.

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well I guess (if its true) it saves A Branch and GCHQ the time money and effort. Let the Private sector monitor him, its probably been costing the tax payers bundles for years.... :twisted:

4. Has his oil money dried up and is he now a bit short of cash? Well, I suppose that this will be time in which he won't be swanning off around the Third World supporting the latest hard-left-wing cause with a dubious human rights record.

5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Oh I don't know remember its Channel 4...almost the same thing :lol:

6. I don't think his money has dried up. He may just use the whole thing as a stage for letting everyone know his opinion with out having to pay anything out or argue with the press.

7. Someone should pay a Big Brother contestant to poison the bastard (I would but I'm a bit skint after Xmas)

(words twice)

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I'm sure the US Congress would sponsor a black op, especially given your financial situation...

9. Is Parliament open for business, or are they all skiing still in Gstaad? Or laying in a gutter outside the MOG in Westminster.

10. Surely this isn't the best way of representing his constituents?

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I don't know, I'd wager a large % of his constituents watch Big Brother, especially the ones who vote, where do you think they got the habit from????

[align=center](N.B. Provocative statement warning!!!)[/align]

12. Requesting artilery on the target! Any military bases near Big Brother house?

13. Hmm he DID say in his Mail on Sunday (Scotland) column that he was going to be incommunicado for a while.....well well. Hope Barrymore and he get it going......

14. With a bit of luck he'll go for a swim with Barrymore :wink:

15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

damn.....you beat me to the Barrymore joke :(