Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

George Galloway, 'Respect' and Bradford West

Poor old Nick eh? Anyway, George Galloway may be many things (good and bad) but who else do you know on the political stage who'd have the balls to stand up and tell the US Senate to **** off...

U.S. Senate owned by George Galloway - YouTube

Agreed with you there.

But there's more than a flicker of megalomania, and his lack of ability to listen to those who criticism him is a bit concerning.

That's democracy though, you wanted him. You got him. You live with him.

Galloway , despicable little shite now has his seat in government , hopefully he will soon be off on his regular fact finding trips and get shot.

Turn the clock back a few years and he would be up for treason.

So here we have it, an election blatantly campaigned upon and won on the grounds of religious ethnocentricity. An election decided on the grounds of racial identity and nobody in the Establishment will dare point out the obvious. Instead they would prefer to crush and suppress any vestige of identity and nationhood within the indigenous population whilst the Muslim population takes over our country. Do they honestly think that nobody is going to notice?

Most have noticed but very few have done anything about it ...so far.

Only 4 out of 10 voters bothered to turn out,,and out of those 4 most are either dead or live in other countries and voted by proxy,,,,Still the House of Commons will be more lively and the Speaker will have one hell of a job keeping order when Gorgeous George makes his views known under Parliamentary Privilege....

George Galloway on Sky now. How many times does he have to refuse to state his religious stance and still use the phrase "God willing" when in fact he meant "Insha'Allah"

He's also ranting on about the evils of alcohol and gambling the smarmy Arse it's funny as I've never heard him pay so much attention to these factors before No way it's got anything to do with the by election in a largely muslim area I'm sure!!

I can genuinly say I hate Galloway as a man and a Politition and detest the way he uses the British/Asian tensions in this country to create even more division just to get himself reelected.

Odious man I consider to be the enemy within.