George Galloway refused entry to Egypt

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Feb 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great news. Mix with the wrong crowd and what do you expect. Mind you, in the same way that he shuned a BBC Radio one poll that said the youth of today 'hated' him as insignificant, while using the 'fact' that he occasionally 'got on' with the younger members of the Big Brother House as proof that he is liked by young people, he'll turn this into 'proof' that he's doing the right thing.

2. I was hoping that there would be a country that would take him in and not let him out again.

3. Cant we refuse him entry ??

4. Yeah, let me know when he's refused entry to UK. Cnut

5. Why dont the UK Immigration Service do the same when he arrives at Heathrow. But then again dose not this Government let any Terrorist into this country and give them State benefit just like Abu Hamza...

6. If your message is more truthful than the dominant propaganda, then you deserve the opportunity to spread that message. This is the action of another government too scared or brow-beaten to stand up for itself. It's obviously far easier not to rock the boat (no pun intended here) - shame on them. They've also been lying past themselves the last couple of days

7. Umm, no offence Frenchy, but what were you trying to say there?

8. Good question, staaks. I've just read Frenchy's post for the fourth time and I'm still none the wiser. :D

MsG

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I hear he was visited by consular staff. Reports coming in hot of the wires report he said...

[align=center]'Im a celebrity!!!! Get me out of here!!!!'[/align]

10. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4680628.stm

Oh well- good while it lasted!

Ooooh - meow!

11. ...never mind. The sinking of a ferry with the loss of over 1,000 lives obviously carries little importance around these parts

12. Slightly different version of the same story :? :Reuters

13. With all due respect, Frenchy, but that still doesn't make it any clearer to me. :D :D :D

MsG

14. Frenchie, correct me if I'm wrong - you think we should concentrate on the ferry sinking? I sympathise, having lost a friend on the "Herald" , but I believe this thread concerns Galloway.