George Galloway MP

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HectortheInspector, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. :D

Can't we do the same to him? :?

2. Now why can't he get kidnapped and chained to a fcuking radiator for five years? There's no justice.
    And shouldn't he be nominated in the Deathlist for this year? On the grounds that going on the list may increase your chances of dying. Which may be complete bollocks, but it would be nice to think it was true.

3. How many Palestinians are amongst his constituants? I imagine there are quite a few other issues he should be dealing with that are pertinant to the folks who elected him to office...

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Unfortunately they are deporting the cnut back to the UK. Can we claim amnesty on his behalf to the Egyptian authorities saying he would be in danger returning to UK? That way he stays in the Middle East, unable to return 'home' :D

5. Just another useless PR grabbing cnut who would flash his arrse in Burtons window for an inch of print

6. Bugger all.

He's got the the lowest attendance and voting record of any MP except one who had terminal cancer. I think he averages one vote every three months or so. Unsurprising as he spends much of the year in the middle east or at his villa in Portugal where he's writing a book about Che Guaverra. That's when he's not making a tw@t of himself in the Big Brother house.

Unsurprisingly, his constituents report that he's hardly ever available for surgeries or meetings. His office staff allowance appears to have been spent on an answering machine. Doing his job as an MP takes second place to saving Palestine from evil Jews.

This lifestyle is funded by his MP's salary and some of the largest expenses claims of any member of parliament. George is taking the utter, utter pi$$ and there's nothing his constituents can do about it until the election. George isn't even bothering to stand for re-election as he knows what would happen.

George is about as good a recommendation for recall votes as you could hope to find.

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..and we should give a toss about them why exactly :?

8. Ahem. Wait until George is elected Mayor of Tower Hamlets in October. Referendum on elected Mayor due to coincide with council elections on May 6th.

9. Exactly. Serves the stupid cnuts right for voting for the waste of bloody oxygen.

Since he's head of his own party there's not a damn thing anyone can do about his lifestyle as an MP.

10. Cried my eyes out when I read the bit about hes been put on a plane back to london....didnt have the heart to read any more......however I did re-read the bit about forcebly put in the back of a truck a few times :D

Unfortunately A_M this **** knows every slimey underhanded trick in the book and wouldnt hesitate in taking his granny to court, I wonder if hes had his expenses fully examined yet.

11. Gorgeous George - used to be a Glasgow MP. What a self-publicising twit.

12. If only he could be PNG'd from UK...

13. What about the poor cnuts who didn't vote for him? You know, the ones that pay council tax rather than receive benefits and council housing. :x

14. You're absolutely right. They didn't deserve Galloway at all, except that there weren't enough of them to keep him out. Not really their fault. But the ones who did vote for him are to blame for his seat as an MP and he's let them down big style which does kind of serve them rght. What were they thinking? Just shows how good Galloway's PR machine is if he can still convince people to vote for him when any person with half a brain can see he's not fit to do be an MP.
    Ignore me. I'm just annoyed that cnut gets a cushy job with huge expenses when he's such a self serving publicity seeking twat.