George Galloway laugthing at Iran 8

I can't understand his mentality. If he likes these countries so much, why doesn't he fcuk off and go live there? I'm sure the Iranians would welcome him with open arms.

chiefwiggum said:
I see on the Sun's website that Mr.Galloway is spouting his usual crap,
how about the 8 chaps concerned pay him a little visit

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004291439,00.html
I've met one of the guys involved, I would pay good money to see the mess of Galloway once he'd finished with him. I'm just glad they're home safely. We put men (and women) in harm's way, it's just a shame the politicians can't see what people have to endure, without choice, in their name.

Anyone got Galloway's home address, see if he can survive a bit of interogation?

I watched the sneering cnut on The Wright Show yesterday, on one of his usual monthly 'Look at me I'm still here' jaunts . I have too say he dis'ny wind me up. He is, and always has been, a pathetic, cartoonesque, attention seeker. He's got fcuk all to say thats of any importance and if it was'ny for the fact that in this country we have a whole lot of numpty's that would vote Labour even if the devil himslf were the candidate you'd never have heard of him.

The cnuts a joke, dinny let him wind ye, thats exactly what he's trying to do. Irelevant bufoon.

Ubique tu bastardo !!!

Auld_Sapper said:
I watched the sneering cnut on The Wright Show yesterday, on one of his usual monthly 'Look at me I'm still here' jaunts . I have too say he dis'ny wind me up. He is, and always has been, a pathetic, cartoonesque, attention seeker. He's got fcuk all to say thats of any importance and if it was'ny for the fact that in this country we have a whole lot of numpty's that would vote Labour even if the devil himslf were the candidate you'd never have heard of him.

The cnuts a joke, dinny let him wind ye, thats exactly what he's trying to do. Irelevant bufoon.

Ubique tu bastardo !!!
Fair point big yin!

It's worse here in weggieland though A_S, the devil does wear a red rosette!!! He's has many guises from the likes of the Rosie 'Ah canny take it" Cane to the charms of Mr Tangerine man Sheridan. Now he's a top bloke, makes Galloway look like a secondary target!

Is George Galloway in 'bernoulli's' mass grave? If not he should be!

fish-head said:
Fair point big yin!

It's worse here in weggieland though A_S, the devil does wear a red rosette!!! He's has many guises from the likes of the Rosie 'Ah canny take it" Cane to the charms of Mr Tangerine man Sheridan. Now he's a top bloke, makes Galloway look like a secondary target!

For sure, for sure Fishy. But I'm no having a pop at the Labour party particularly, it's this feckin Scottish attitude of 'Well a vote Labour'cos we've aye voted Labour' and 'Well a ken the Labour boys a cnut, but at least he's no a Tory' FFS. Labour have held the main power up here for generations and what a cnut they've made o'that. Specially in your neck o'the woods.

It's similar thing in the Borders where I'm from. They're conservative wi' a small c and would'ny go for Labour but they canny stomach the local Tories (shades of the Landed Gentry etc) so they put up with the Libs FFS. It's only because of the Borders support for the pink pansy party that the little dwarfy tw*t David Steel (sorry, Sir feckin David) ever appeared on the polical radar. And whats he done in his career ? Little tw*t went from 'who the fecks he ?' to 'elder statesman' without doing anything. First presiding officer blah, blah fcuk !!!

I used to be a Nat 'cos it fitted in wi' FEB baiting and the folk scene and then we were allowed a close up look at the lot o the feckers wi' devolution !!!!! Hells teeth, the SNP's maybe now gonna be led by a nippy, sweetie little ex-solictor tart that canny even get herself voted into a seat. List candidate for feckin Govan !!! FFS. It's all gone to hell in a feckin handbag I tell ye !!

Still, come October it'll no bother me, because, come the month a'm aff tae bide in .............

PORTUGAL !!!!! YEE HAW !!!!

Ubique tu bastardo !!

FYI, this is the text of the e-mail I sent:

I must protest at your crass comments on the Matthew Wright show. You ridicule men you carry out a far more honourable profession than that of a politician.

IMO it just redoubles my impression that you and all other politicans are intolerable prats. Blair committed our forces to a crusade based on a tissue of lies yet you do not have the decency to support men carrying out a difficult task in even more difficult circumstances.

You are a self publicist and do not deserve any respect!

Auld_Sapper said:
For sure, for sure Fishy. But I'm no having a pop at the Labour party particularly, it's this feckin Scottish attitude of 'Well a vote Labour'cos we've aye voted Labour' and 'Well a ken the Labour boys a cnut, but at least he's no a Tory' FFS. Labour have held the main power up here for generations and what a cnut they've made o'that. Specially in your neck o'the woods.

It's similar thing in the Borders where I'm from. They're conservative wi' a small c and would'ny go for Labour but they canny stomach the local Tories (shades of the Landed Gentry etc) so they put up with the Libs FFS. It's only because of the Borders support for the pink pansy party that the little dwarfy tw*t David Steel (sorry, Sir feckin David) ever appeared on the polical radar. And whats he done in his career ? Little tw*t went from 'who the fecks he ?' to 'elder statesman' without doing anything. First presiding officer blah, blah fcuk !!!

I used to be a Nat 'cos it fitted in wi' FEB baiting and the folk scene and then we were allowed a close up look at the lot o the feckers wi' devolution !!!!! Hells teeth, the SNP's maybe now gonna be led by a nippy, sweetie little ex-solictor tart that canny even get herself voted into a seat. List candidate for feckin Govan !!! FFS. It's all gone to hell in a feckin handbag I tell ye !!

Still, come October it'll no bother me, because, come the month a'm aff tae bide in .............

PORTUGAL !!!!! YEE HAW !!!!

Ubique tu bastardo !!
Mate pop away at the labour party, there'll be no complaints fae me! I was merely observing the depths to which Scottish politics have plummeted since since the advent of the new hame fur the coocilirs wasn't built! Shower oh sh*tes the lot oh them!

I don't think the balance of power has shifted in Glasgow for about 40 years I would feel the urge to check if I knew the answer wasn't going to lead to a self administered Dr Browning's 9mm injection to the temple!

My only saving grace is my hoose doesn't fall within the city boundary (watch my OPSEC there) so I am not liable to the HUGE did I say HUGE, I meant HUGE taxes applicable to the city to support the great unwashed for which my fair city is so famed.

Never been a nat, although the point about FEB baiting is well made, but at least she has some balls about her, not like some of the wee croonies that seem to be scattered from Aberdeen to well the border that bend to every corrupt whim of whomsoever got the power this week.

Man that feels better!!!

Oh if only...:D

George Galloway enjoyed three-in-a-bed orgies with devil worshipping pimp from the Special Republican Guard

Documents unearthed in Baghdad brothel prove depths of MP's carnal depravity
by S.L.Opes (Staff Reporter)

Rogue MP George Galloway is set for further disgrace today, as we can exclusively reveal that the bum-chum of former Iraqi dicatator Saddam Hussein enjoyed special "favours" from the Iraqi regime in return for selling out his country to that murderous tyrant.

Indeed, papers have come into our possession which show beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only did "Baghdad George" receive more than 86 BILLION DOLLARS from his Iraqi paymasters, but that a laughing Galloway EXECUTED Kurdish women and children in a Basra torture room, KICKED old ladies into the road during "fact-finding" tours of Tikrit and ENJOYED nights of depraved lust with Uday Hussein during which the two men PLEASURED each other and members of the Special Republican Guard while drinking the blood of Iranian virgins supplied by the North Korean secret police.

Readers may find these allegations incredible, shocking even, but we are prepared to put our journalistic careers on the line to defend our assertion that the dossier of filth we have assembled is nothing less than the whole, fantastic truth about George Galloway and his international network of money-laundering paedophiles.

As Galloway tonight cowers in his luxury 100-bedroom Portuguese mansion, financed and built by Libyan "contractors" on the payroll of Colonel Gaddaffi's feared "Ministry of Public Works", he continues to protest his innocence. Indeed, we at The Daily Slopes this morning received notice from Galloway's lawyers that publication of any material regarding their client's so-called "charitable activities" would be actionable.

Well, Mr Galloway, while you're sitting by your solid-gold pool this morning tucking into champagne and caviar at the tax payers' expense while naked Yemeni serving girls pleasure themselves for your amusement, let's see if this improves your appetite:

Baghdad

Dear George,

Please find enclosed the cheque for $100 million as promised for your "Iraqi leukaemia kiddie appeal". Nice one, me and the lads had a good laugh about that.

Uday sends his regards and says thanks very much for the gold-plated AK-47 you sent him on your last trip to Havana. I hope Fidel is well. He does seem a bit frail these days, and it's going to be a bit difficult getting a suitable base for a nuclear strike against the American infidels once he's popped his clogs.

Anyway, the weather here is fine. The North Korean ambassador nipped round yesterday for a chat. The old dog's 74-years-old and still managed to deflower 16 Kurdish virgins before battering to death a butler with his walking stick. Poor bloke had apparently put the fish knife on the wrong side of the plate. I said to him afterwards: "I really wish you wouldn't murder my staff — that's Uday's job." We nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

Later, we went over to the Ba'ath party headquarters and tortured my cousin Mohammed for half an hour or so. You remember, the one who forgot my wife's birthday. He won't do that again in a hurry.

Nearly forgot: I'll need a receipt for that money, preferably on House of Commons headed notepaper. It's for the tax people, you understand. And please make sure you itemise the stuff we discussed, otherwise I can't claim back the VAT.

Look forward to speaking soon. Tell Osama I send my regards when you see him next week.

Yours,

Saddam
Here is Galloway's damning reply, printed here in full:

George Galloway MP
Houses of Parliament
London

My dearest most excellent Saddam, Lord of the Tigris and Rising Sun over the Euphrates,

Your majesty must accept my humble thanks for the donation which will be wisely spent in furthering the cause of the "Iraqi leukaemia kiddie appeal".

Your Imperial Highness honours me with his attention, and it is with humility and respect that I attach the following itemised receipt, as requested:

To: Saddam Hussein al-Tikrit PLC
The Palace
Baghdad

Received from the above the sum of $100 million for the following services:

To further the cause of Iraq and its government around the world
To travel first-class to any state sympathetic to our common cause of the overthrow of western democracy
To sell out the British forces in any military action against Iraq by supplying valuable intelligence about British capabilities, logistics and troop movements
To maintain a luxury 100-room mansion in Portugal for use of the donor in the event of any such military action taking a turn for the worse
To forward a Fortnum and Mason's picnic hamper each month to a Royal Palace to be specified by coded advertisement in the Times.
I reckon that just about covers it. I've left out the stuff about buying mustard gas and nuclear bombs to use against Israel, just in case this letter ever falls into the hands of the British press. Sounds silly, but stranger things have happened.

Keep your chin up,

George
Given this damning correspondence, it seems incredible that Galloway still maintains that he is nothing more than a rebel Member of Parliament with strongly-held anti-war beliefs. We concede that many among the British electorate may share his revulsion at armed conflict, but what will they say after they have read this incredible written confession, supplied by Tariq Aziz to the CIA as part of his surrender deal?:

George Galloway
The 100-bedroom luxury mansion
Portugal
Dear Tariq,

I can't tell you how's it's been since I left my beloved Uday. I've never known a night like it: the jasmine-scented air wafting over the Tigris, the stars blazing like anti-aircraft fire over the enchanted city of Baghdad.

You know, our eyes first met over that war cabinet table. It ws an instant, animal attraction. We called a cab to go to his palace but we didn't even make it down the ceremonial entrance corridor. We ripped our clothes off in a frenzy of animal lust. We explored each others' bodies for what seemed an age. Uday has a fantastic physique by the way. It's clear that he works out a lot — probably beating political prisoners to death.

He satisfied me completely as a man. After a 10-minute break for tea, we were joined by one on Uday's favourites from the Special Republican Guard. Let me just say, as soon as I pulled down his boxers I could see why they call them special!

When it was all over we just cuddled and kissed and watched the dawn together. Oh God! The pain of separation is unbearable!

George

PS. Did you get the plans for the top-secret rocket project I sent you? I reckon you'll be able to hit Tel-Aviv with that, no problem. I didn't mention it on the phone the other day because you never know when the British press are listening in. Better to be safe than sorry, eh? If this ever got out I'd be in a right royal pickle, wouldn't I?

Yes you would, Mr Galloway, yes you would.
Next week:
How Galloway financed purchase of Bangkok paedophile short-stay hotel by selling the organs of murdered kiddies on a Russian Lolitas website
(I know it's old and been posted before - but I still love it!)

More George G'allah'way nonsense later, folks! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.....'kin brill.......PMSL :lol: :lol:

George Galloway, Scottish born and bred, dunnit make yer breast swell wi' pride !!! :lol:

Talking aboot breasts (and tits), has that new pictur o'MB appeared yet !!!

Ubique tu bastardo !!!

The_Sloping_Wire said:
Oh if only...:D

[To maintain a luxury 100-room mansion in Portugal for use of the donor in the event of any such military action taking a turn for the worse

George Galloway
The 100-bedroom luxury mansion
Portugal

8O Fcuk, forgot the tw*t had a pad in the Algarve. Need to look him when I get there. For a wee blether. So t'sort of speak !!! :twisted:

Ubique tu bastardo !!!

Auld_Sapper said:

George Galloway, Scottish born and bred, dunnit make yer breast swell wi' pride !!! :lol:

Talking aboot breasts (and tits), has that new pictur o'MB appeared yet !!!

Ubique tu bastardo !!!

Yea just appeared......Damm I'm going to have to get the laminater back out :wink: :wink:

Auld_Sapper said:

George Galloway, Scottish born and bred, dunnit make yer breest swell wi' pride !!! :lol:

Talking aboot breests , has that new pictur o'MB appeared yet !!!
:lol: Woo hoo it huzz !!........haw fcuk :cry: nae breests !!

Ubique tu bastardo !!!!!

Auld_Sapper said:
Auld_Sapper said:

George Galloway, Scottish born and bred, dunnit make yer breest swell wi' pride !!! :lol:

Talking aboot breests , has that new pictur o'MB appeared yet !!!
:lol: Woo hoo it huzz !!........haw fcuk :cry: nae breests !!

Ubique tu bastardo !!!!!
Still looks fine though

this man is an affront to all
the weaselly little fecker manages to offend almost everybody in some way and i think he does it deliberately! can't stand the man...... pay him a wee visit boys indeed, just make sure you finish him off lol
regarding politics, sadly i think it makes little or no difference whethere you vote labour or tory as they're as bad as each other. politicians by their very nature are slimy self serving idiot

thats merely my opinion but i stand by it!