George Galloway - getting stoned

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope it really hurt him

Above the times link - this what you get when you stick your nose into international affairs george. The man is always and will be an utter cnut.
  2. What a cock! Hes so transparently having his pockets lined by various arab interests, has no interest in the truth just exploiting the ill-informed to keep his own snout in the trough, whilst taking an utterly hypocritical moralistic stance, hes playing a mans game by mans rules now, I bet he won't like the consequences...
  3. :roll:
  4. What goes around George comes around . . . . :wink:

Sticks and Stones!
  5. "So I call, in conclusion, on the great people of Egypt, on the heroic armed forces of Egypt, and the heroic army of Egypt of 1973, to rise up and sweep away this tyrant Mubarak.

Errr, which war was this?

Or has history been rejigged to fit his own views?
  6. Gordon Brown organised another aid convoy.
    It cost the taxpayer £10 billion, consisted of two snatch land rovers with dodgy brakes. Gordon didn't have the guts to go with the convoy, and hired some pikeys to do the job.
    So far no aid has been delivered.

It's a sad state of affairs when George Galloway is one of the more competent and brave MPs around.
  7. Yom Kippur - the Egyptians carried out the attack across the Suez Canal using Russian tactics and equipment - and were successful initially.
  8. Couldnt happen to a nicer group of people, they are just exploitative C*nts. Like said in other threads, there just arent any suicide bombers around when you most need them.
  9. It has to be the height of utter fcukwittery to publicly criticise the President of a country, suggest that the army should rebel and expect to drive through that country completely unhindered, especially in an Arab nation.

He reasons that by drawing the attention of the Iternational Press he'll be 'safe' and that no fecker will be on the roof of that book depository which conveniently overlooks his stalled wagon train. C'mon Egypt, do us all a big favour.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, he got off lightly, really he did. Fancy calling for the armed overthrow of the President of Egypt, and then driving a convoy of vehicles through his country to provide aid and succour to a bunch of terrorists.

The cnut wants to thank his lucky stars it wasn't grenades and bullets being thrown at him.
  11. They won't, otherwise he wouldn't have said it. Why do you think he was so nice to Saddam?
  12. I bet its cos Mubarak wouldn't make a hefty donation to the 'Respeck' (sic) Party a la Saddam...
  13. You are right. However, I'm hoping that young Ali Bin Nowhere will take it upon himself to act on the remarks of this Infidel against his President.
  14. Before recieving a world-class shoeing from p1ssed off Red Sea Pedestrians, IIRC.

"Oy gavelt! I was supposed to be on holiday...NO PRISONERS!!!" :twisted:
  15. Egypt is not the sort of place you want to be on the receiving end of an angry mob,as Winston Churchill found out.