• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

George Galloway - getting stoned

What a cock! Hes so transparently having his pockets lined by various arab interests, has no interest in the truth just exploiting the ill-informed to keep his own snout in the trough, whilst taking an utterly hypocritical moralistic stance, hes playing a mans game by mans rules now, I bet he won't like the consequences...

"So I call, in conclusion, on the great people of Egypt, on the heroic armed forces of Egypt, and the heroic army of Egypt of 1973, to rise up and sweep away this tyrant Mubarak.

Errr, which war was this?

Or has history been rejigged to fit his own views?

Gordon Brown organised another aid convoy.
It cost the taxpayer £10 billion, consisted of two snatch land rovers with dodgy brakes. Gordon didn't have the guts to go with the convoy, and hired some pikeys to do the job.
So far no aid has been delivered.

It's a sad state of affairs when George Galloway is one of the more competent and brave MPs around.

tearsbeforebedtime said:
"So I call, in conclusion, on the great people of Egypt, on the heroic armed forces of Egypt, and the heroic army of Egypt of 1973, to rise up and sweep away this tyrant Mubarak.

Yom Kippur - the Egyptians carried out the attack across the Suez Canal using Russian tactics and equipment - and were successful initially.

Couldnt happen to a nicer group of people, they are just exploitative C*nts. Like said in other threads, there just arent any suicide bombers around when you most need them.

It has to be the height of utter fcukwittery to publicly criticise the President of a country, suggest that the army should rebel and expect to drive through that country completely unhindered, especially in an Arab nation.

He reasons that by drawing the attention of the Iternational Press he'll be 'safe' and that no fecker will be on the roof of that book depository which conveniently overlooks his stalled wagon train. C'mon Egypt, do us all a big favour.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, he got off lightly, really he did. Fancy calling for the armed overthrow of the President of Egypt, and then driving a convoy of vehicles through his country to provide aid and succour to a bunch of terrorists.

The cnut wants to thank his lucky stars it wasn't grenades and bullets being thrown at him.

Alec_Lomas said:
It has to be the height of utter fcukwittery to publicly criticise the President of a country, suggest that the army should rebel and expect to drive through that country completely unhindered, especially in an Arab nation.

He reasons that by drawing the attention of the Iternational Press he'll be 'safe' and that no fecker will be on the roof of that book depository which conveniently overlooks his stalled wagon train. C'mon Egypt, do us all a big favour.
They won't, otherwise he wouldn't have said it. Why do you think he was so nice to Saddam?

parapauk said:
Alec_Lomas said:

They won't, otherwise he wouldn't have said it. Why do you think he was so nice to Saddam?
You are right. However, I'm hoping that young Ali Bin Nowhere will take it upon himself to act on the remarks of this Infidel against his President.

rickshaw-major said:
tearsbeforebedtime said:

Yom Kippur - the Egyptians carried out the attack across the Suez Canal using Russian tactics and equipment - and were successful initially.
Before recieving a world-class shoeing from p1ssed off Red Sea Pedestrians, IIRC.

"Oy gavelt! I was supposed to be on holiday...NO PRISONERS!!!" :twisted:

Alec_Lomas said:
parapauk said:
Alec_Lomas said:

You are right. However, I'm hoping that young Ali Bin Nowhere will take it upon himself to act on the remarks of this Infidel against his President.
Egypt is not the sort of place you want to be on the receiving end of an angry mob,as Winston Churchill found out.

Ah. Not quite the story I was expecting. I clicked on the Times link imagining a picture of this waste of space toking on a great big spliff. Still, it was a pleasant surprise to see the good people of El Arish had done what many of us would like to do if it weren't for so much CCTV.

During a power cut – which is a frequent occurrence in the town – children had pelted the convoy with stones, a security official said.

"It's an absolute disgrace,'' convoy organiser Yvonne Ridley told the AFP news agency. "The power was cut. Under cover of darkness members of our convoy were attacked with stones.

Perhaps I am reading too much into this, but it seems to me that Ms/Miss/It Ridley believes that the power cut was orchestrated purely to attack the convoy. If so, I think a fair example of the self importance Galloway and those around him have attached to themselves.

George Galloway is and always will be a self promoting, back stabbing pimple on the British establishment, he is critical of everything he can comment on while at the same time in my opinion being a fcuking non- person, can anyone tell me what worth this areshole is to us on this island,? so hearing that he's been stoned is music to my ears, and I'm a Scot but thoroughly ashamed of that useless wnaker.

Latest Threads