George Bush Reception

George Bush is at a reception hosted by the Queen.

He sidles up to speak to her; "Ahem I`ve been thinking, Your Majesty, of changing the United States to a Kingdom like Britain. I like all this pomp and circumstance and the way everyone bows and curtsies to you. I quite like the idea of having all the stamps and money with me on them."

The Queen considers this for a few moments and replies, "well you know Mr Bush that if you do that you would need to have a king or queen to rule and given your popularity at the moment I don`t think it very likely, do you?"

Mr Bush mulls this over then says, "Well what about a principality like Monaco then, Your Majesty? That shouldn`t be too much of a problem."

Again the Queen considers this for a few moments and replies, "well you know Mr Bush that if you do that you would still need to have a Prince or Princess to rule, of course, and, again, there is the problem of your popularity."

Mr Bush replies, "Well, your Majesty, in my position, what would you suggest I do?"

To which the Queen quickly replies, "Mr Bush, if I were you I would simply let the United States remain a country."

Latest Threads