George Bush Reception

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by TheOleFice, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. George Bush is at a reception hosted by the Queen.

He sidles up to speak to her; "Ahem I`ve been thinking, Your Majesty, of changing the United States to a Kingdom like Britain. I like all this pomp and circumstance and the way everyone bows and curtsies to you. I quite like the idea of having all the stamps and money with me on them."

The Queen considers this for a few moments and replies, "well you know Mr Bush that if you do that you would need to have a king or queen to rule and given your popularity at the moment I don`t think it very likely, do you?"

Mr Bush mulls this over then says, "Well what about a principality like Monaco then, Your Majesty? That shouldn`t be too much of a problem."

Again the Queen considers this for a few moments and replies, "well you know Mr Bush that if you do that you would still need to have a Prince or Princess to rule, of course, and, again, there is the problem of your popularity."

Mr Bush replies, "Well, your Majesty, in my position, what would you suggest I do?"

To which the Queen quickly replies, "Mr Bush, if I were you I would simply let the United States remain a country."