George Bush in Minor Procedure

BBC Report

How will they know where to insert the camera?

Pfft... they will just tell him to open wide like at the dentist is all...

I dont know why there going to pass power to his Vice president I thought Bush spoke out his ARRSE the majority of time anyway. Do you think they might find bLIAR up there :?

The_IRON said:
I dont know why there going to pass power to his Vice president I thought Bush spoke out his ARRSE the majority of time anyway. Do you think they might find bLIAR up there :?
Your statement makes the assumption that he had it in the first place.

ghost_us said:
The_IRON said:
Your statement makes the assumption that he had it in the first place.
Do you mean POWER or an ARRSEHOLE :? We know he is an ARRSEHOLE and also that bLIAR has been hanging out of the back of him so you must mean POWER.

The_IRON said:
They are assuming power wasn't transfered from the beginning of his administration since Bush has been mentally incapacitated since birth.

Brain surgery, is it? I hope they've brought a packed lunch, the exploratory phase will take a bit of time...

Final Dick Cheney has his hand on the big red button!

Mahmoud assesses the risk of a nuclear strike. It's this big:

I believe they are trying to stitch his arrsehole on as firmly as then can because it's rejecting him....

For a second there I had a glorious vision of him claiming that God had told him to "use that procedure on a minor", but seems he's just being cheked for damage from the amount of sh*t he passes :twisted:

The comments here are scandalous. I should really expect better comments from serving officers and screws for the Leader of the Free World and the West's Commander in Chief.

You assholes. Log PT NOW.

I saw the title and thought: No, it can't be, he hasn't been caught in bed with an underage rent boy, has he?

Sadly, it's not true.

Cheney, Briefly Assuming Bush's Duties, Says He Enjoyed The Downtime
Posted July 21, 2007 | 05:02 PM (EST)

Vice-President Dick Cheney, having briefly assumed President Bush's duties while the President underwent a routine colon procedure on Saturday, told reporters today that he "enjoyed the downtime immensely."

The two hours and fifteen minutes spent doing Bush's job were "incredibly relaxing," Mr. Cheney said, adding that they were a welcome relief from his exacting Vice-Presidential schedule.
Invoking the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the Constitution Saturday morning, Mr. Bush transferred to Mr. Cheney all of his presidential responsibilities, which meant that Mr. Cheney spent Saturday jogging, going to the gym, and hitting a ball for Mr. Bush's dog to retrieve.
In addition, Mr. Cheney called the nations of East Timor and Luxembourg "evil," stumbling briefly over the pronunciation of Luxembourg.
Finally, as Mr. Bush's colon procedure was winding down, Mr. Cheney made some remarks about the Japanese economy, mistakenly using the word "devaluation" instead of "deflation," sending the NIKKEI stock market into a tailspin.
All in all, Mr. Cheney said he emerged from his brief tenure as President rested and refreshed, ready to plunge back into his demanding Vice-Presidential workload.
As for the President, Mr. Bush's doctors pronounced his procedure a success, but said that they were having difficulty determining whether or not the President's anesthesia had fully worn off.
Mr. Bush's doctors indicated that when they asked the President the standard post-operative questions - such as, "What is the capital of the United States?" - Mr. Bush got only two out of five correct.
"Before the operation, he got three out of five right," one doctor said.

BorowitzReport.com.

Latest Threads