George Bush in Minor Procedure

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Report

How will they know where to insert the camera?

2. Pfft... they will just tell him to open wide like at the dentist is all...

3. I dont know why there going to pass power to his Vice president I thought Bush spoke out his ARRSE the majority of time anyway. Do you think they might find bLIAR up there :?

4. Your statement makes the assumption that he had it in the first place.

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Presumably they will be looking for damage caused by Bliar's head being so far up the Chimp's arrse...

6. Do you mean POWER or an ARRSEHOLE :? We know he is an ARRSEHOLE and also that bLIAR has been hanging out of the back of him so you must mean POWER.

7. [​IMG]

Didn't he already have a Colin-oscopy

8. They are assuming power wasn't transfered from the beginning of his administration since Bush has been mentally incapacitated since birth.

9. Brain surgery, is it? I hope they've brought a packed lunch, the exploratory phase will take a bit of time...

10. I hope he expires in merciless, prolonged and unrelenting agony

11. The President's Brain is Missing!

Alternatively:

Dubya to proctologist: Gee, ah always thought that was mah elbow down there!"

12. Final Dick Cheney has his hand on the big red button!

Mahmoud assesses the risk of a nuclear strike. It's this big:
    [​IMG]

13. I believe they are trying to stitch his arrsehole on as firmly as then can because it's rejecting him....

14. For a second there I had a glorious vision of him claiming that God had told him to "use that procedure on a minor", but seems he's just being cheked for damage from the amount of sh*t he passes :twisted: