• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

George Burley answers Boyd

But Burley hit back at Hampden on Monday, insisting Boyd should have put his personal grievances to one side for the sake of his country, asking him: "How much do you care?"

"For me, it's important that players show commitment and passion to play for their country," said Burley.

"There are areas where you may be upset but it's your country. At club sides you might move on but this is your country you're talking about.

"As far as I'm concerned, I only want people who are totally committed to their country.

"It's not about George Burley, it's not about Kris Boyd - it's about Scotland. That's the only thing that really matters.
http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...r/08/10/13/SOCCER_Scotland_Boyd_2nd_Lead.html

Old School. Well said George.

Once Boyd can achieve a full 90 minutes regular place in his club, then Mr Burley will consider him for the national squad, untill then stop acting like a big girls thong.