Geordies and other northerners. Should we just gas them?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_AB, Dec 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. She and her mates would probably eat you, empty your bank account, use your details to claim benefits and use your bones for glue. Go out for a night there, cracking time.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The more recent threads here are food bank fatties, drunken northerners and spree killers, if only there was some solution.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ex wife is a Geordie good night out up there. Shame she is a cunt.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You are Scottish!!

Therefore by definition a bulbous nosed buckfast and Mcewans drinking halfwit with shite tales of Blantyre, ten generations removed from William Wallace with home made shite tattoos, a rangers top and an odour of stale piss!!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

That drunk, the dude doesn't even realise he's in Spain. Curious.
  6. Is there something wrong with rangers tops ?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I did a course in Newcastle, stayed in Whitley Bay and found that Geordie girls are very friendly and good fun so I'd say we should just give thanks for the gift they are to mankind :-D

Not that bothered about the male of the species though!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cumbria shows true pedigree.

I wonder what stories I shall hear this year.

Last year, Supt. D***y decided to done hi vis and web gear and walk the streets of mean Ulverston, Cumbria. Was she in for a shock when a young Ulverstonian told her to feck off and let him get on with his piss.

She was truly outraged and called for back up to arrest him. All those years at Harrogate has obviously had an effect.

In her defence it must be said that she has a perfect rack and though she being of the rug muncher brand, a young Kromeriz was lucky enough to get past her defences and sample some ample fruits.

9. You say that like it's a bad thing?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

To be honest anyone wearing a football top at any other time than when playing football, for that team deserves to be strapped to a 9ft tent peg and Schmeissered to death
    • Like Like x 8