Geordies and other northerners. Should we just gas them?

You are Scottish!!

Therefore by definition a bulbous nosed buckfast and Mcewans drinking halfwit with shite tales of Blantyre, ten generations removed from William Wallace with home made shite tattoos, a rangers top and an odour of stale piss!!
Is there something wrong with rangers tops ?

I did a course in Newcastle, stayed in Whitley Bay and found that Geordie girls are very friendly and good fun so I'd say we should just give thanks for the gift they are to mankind :-D

Not that bothered about the male of the species though!

Cumbria shows true pedigree.

I wonder what stories I shall hear this year.

Last year, Supt. D***y decided to done hi vis and web gear and walk the streets of mean Ulverston, Cumbria. Was she in for a shock when a young Ulverstonian told her to feck off and let him get on with his piss.

She was truly outraged and called for back up to arrest him. All those years at Harrogate has obviously had an effect.

In her defence it must be said that she has a perfect rack and though she being of the rug muncher brand, a young Kromeriz was lucky enough to get past her defences and sample some ample fruits.

Memories...

B

Biscuits_AB

You are Scottish!!

Therefore by definition a bulbous nosed buckfast and Mcewans drinking halfwit with shite tales of Blantyre, ten generations removed from William Wallace with home made shite tattoos, a rangers top and an odour of stale piss!!
You say that like it's a bad thing?

Fucking hell, what a scoop. I never knew that British people got pissed and fought in pubs until I read that story.
It didn't used to be that newsworthy. We've gone soft in this country and now a few people slapping each other on a Friday night is a national crisis.

Once over it was just the way to end your night out.

You are Scottish!!

That's just the posh jocks!