Geordie Munter gets some summary justice

Ladies & Gents

First off, I do NOT condone domestic violence in any way, shape or form. But.................

I couldn't help finding this a little amusing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-moment-woman-left-bloodied-4907260

In short, some Geordie whale gets a clout outside a club after she'd pushed some bloke over.

Does finding this funny make me a twat?
The lad in question has now been arrested and charged with being a quim.

One punch and he didn't manage to drop the salad evader.

Bogey_Miner

Old-Salt
The club was called the 'Bigg Market'!

She pushed him to the ground but doesn't seem to be under investigation.

I love how the press have played Judge Judy and executioner on this and decided that the bloke is guilty of an assault.

I mean he probably is like but that's not the point.

I note the way the story manages to imply she was the victim having been set upon by him.
The term set upon normally used to indicate an unprovoked attack.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
If the 17yr old had stayed in then it couldn't have happened. If she'd not been a glutton she could have something bloodied other than her nose.

Frightful situation. A gentleman does not hit a woman (if one can use the term very loosely in this case) .... one gets his man servant to do it!

Frightful situation. A gentleman does not hit a woman (if one can use the term very loosely in this case) .... one gets his man servant to do it!

If one comes from the "gentrified" ranks, you are correct in saying your man servant does the hitting.
However, the subsequent rape and exsanguination of the victim should be reserved for you.

Latest Threads