geographical aptitude test week

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by JstJake, Oct 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so i'm going on the 16th to the 21st to RSMS, Hermitage.

I was just wondering if any of you know what it's going to be like? what I can do to improve my chances of succsess.

from the booklet it looks pretty hard to get through so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Jake- Terrain Analyst to be :D
  2. Maths is a good start. Read the broadsheets to get international and national news. Good luck
  3. It's a Shytole! Full of Geo Mongs!!!!! Go for a real trade in the Corps! I have also heard that the Geo MOngs may end up in the Int Corps to consolidate all Int type matters.
  4. geo mongs lol.

ok i get the maths, but why the broadsheets? will that be something to do with the presentations and essays?
  5. The broadsheets are used to cover the tables when you start drawing pretty maps with the crayons issued by the DS. Also you will use the papers so you know what theylook like when you get spammed to do the outside areas in the wooded area to the side of Dennison Bks. :twisted:
  6. Don't bother with the broad sheets!!! It's not officer selection. All you gotta do is be able to string a few sentences together to write a short essay and be able to see properly. Mess that up and you will be a mong!
  7. i did english lit at a-level so i'm not to worried about that side of things, and they actually give you lessons on everything you get tested on, maths included, so with a little revision before i go it shouldn't be a problem.

I leave on monday :D