• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Geographic embarasment

My worst was my cross border rece of the republic of potato growers, And the subsiquent stand off with the Garda.I swear to this day it was the lynx landing in the wrong spot, And di magnitising my compas and the bloody thick pink border on the map.Never thaught id be grateful to see Roslee again. Whats you worst map fuk up?

My worst was my cross border rece of the republic of potato growers, And the subsiquent stand off with the Garda.I swear to this day it was the lynx landing in the wrong spot, And di magnitising my compas and the bloody thick pink border on the map.Never thaught id be grateful to see Roslee again. Whats you worst map fuk up?
I don't speak gibberish. Can someone give me a translation please?

Walking in Skye in January, got lost walking around a large clump of trees near Broadford, up around the cemetry. 4pm starting to get dark, Mrs says lets go into forrest for a short cut. Nope we walked the 6 clicks back the we came

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I don't speak gibberish. Can someone give me a translation please?
Yes understand your prefared language is talking bollocks! Only patrole you ever done is the male acomadation.so yo have no rite to reply. Do us a favour crack anothet lambriny and recal being a bumper jumper, role mat, and matress.And the highlight of your career was being done like a train in the sargents mess"you colbourn comando.don wurry your ship mite come in and you can move to Richmond

Whats you worst map fuk up?
Mine was when I was leading my brother and my mates through one eyed willies caves, my asthma was playing up something rotten, I nearly left the map on the big organ thing made of skeletons...luckily I managed to grab it just in time...

...then my fat mate showed up with his pet spastic and saved us from the Fratellis...

..and we saved the goon docks..

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Yes understand your prefared language is talking bollocks! Only patrole you ever done is the male acomadation.so yo have no rite to reply. Do us a favour crack anothet lambriny and recal being a bumper jumper, role mat, and matress.And the highlight of your career was being done like a train in the sargents mess"you colbourn comando.don wurry your ship mite come in and you can move to Richmond
Whoa we surrender.

You couldn't make this shit up!!!!!

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking.

Err! On second thoughts, maybe not.

Buy a dictionary you retard. I manage, a myopic with an android, I never know if its dirty glasses or greasey screen

You horrible fucking woman disecting a harmless insect.

Do you want some Signal sword?

This is private isnt it??

Errm, errm, errm.

No.

I prefer the gentlemen from the RE these days.

Thanks for the offer though. It's very kind.

[video=youtube;uZiUnmRta-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZiUnmRta-E[/video]

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
In my naivety as a young sprog i trusted an off4cer with a map.

Never again:p

Latest Threads