Genuine SAS/THEM sunglasses, H4H auction, not to be missed.

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Ravers, Sep 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Here we have for auction a genuine* pair of UKSF issue sunglasses. Probably made by Oakley** and in brand new but unpackaged condition.

I believe these are a slightly updated version of the ones that Andy McNabb and Chris Ryan wore on bravo 2 zero and are a real collector's item.

Here modelled by some of the members of Bravo 2 Zero:
    [​IMG]

Here modelled by me (yes I know I'm going bald you *****):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Usual auction rules apply, all proceeds to Hols4Heroes and the auction will run until 1200 on Friday 9th September.

Get bidding and good luck.

*may not actually be genuine but I stole them from the SAS PSI's desk drawer so I reckon they probably are.
    **may not actually be made by Oakley.

2. Seriously Ravers old boy, you know your Doc said you had to take your medication on a regular basis.

3. Ten quid for those bobby dazzlers to start you off. The wife also says you look like Karl Pilkington.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ravers

Oh and just to clarify, you can see excellently through them and they have good UV protection as one would obviously expect from such a high quality item.

5. Ravers

Cheers mate.

This Pilkington fella? Good looking chap eh?

6. Ravers

Now at £15 from SJRM_RN on Rumration.

7. You're Will Youngs gayer brother and I claim my £2.31 tub of lube.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ravers

You're just jealous because you don't have any SAS sunglasses.

If you bid on them and win you could also experience real special forces protection from the sun and look almost as cool as me and the SAS.

We all know SAS smocks were the in thing a few years back, SAS shades will be the ultimate ally accessory for next spring.

9. Fair one

£20

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ravers

Can't see the resemblance my self.
    [​IMG]

11. Crikey! Thats quite a shine you have there mate!

12. Ravers

I've just spoken to someone I know who is ex them and he reliably informs me that these versatile shades can also be used to accessorize your gat.

I tried this out on a number of different weapons I had lying around and I'm sure you'll all agree that the shades look equally at home on both £80,000 Hammerguns and worthless old shite pump actions:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I'll go 25 quid simply because you have the name dicky on the blackboard behind you and it amuses me greatly.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just what I need to complete my G4 outfit.

£30.00 from me.

Q.

15. These are the most amazing things I have ever seen and I will give you thirty five of the Queens pounds for these magnificent items.