Genuine question, genuine answer

Afternoon,
Looking for some closure. I discharged from phase 2 at week 8 I think, reasons being - I felt it was the quickest and easier way for me to retrade and sort a few other potential problems back home. Anyway, my next intake will mark a record 13 weeks out of training and relisted back in. I completed phase 1 end of January and discharged end of March. Can anyone tell me - because for some reason recruitment can’t, If i have to do phase 1 again (I know I don’t, but closure is what I need) Im I going back to pirbright for loading and that’s all!?

Given where you posted this, did you DAOR from Pirbright or Sandhurst?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Private, if it was Pirbright. And I'm guessing he was week 8 of trade training, didn't like it, and so DAOR'd and is looking to rejoin in the new trade he wants.

As for whether or not you have to Phase 1 mate it's totally on a case by case basis. You'd have to get confirmation from official channels. Generally people rejoining within a certain time period after leaving don't have to, but that's usually fully trained soldiers, of which you are not, so things may be different.

Additionally, this is the officer recruiting forum.

I see, not got to much knowledge on this site and wasn’t aware it was a officers page. As for qualified solider, now it’s a private after phase 1, meaning we are a solider and my trade was all lecture based. I can’t myself seeing them make me passout of initial soldier training twice in the space of 10 months surely.

Private, if it was Pirbright. And I'm guessing he was week 8 of trade training, didn't like it, and so DAOR'd and is looking to rejoin in the new trade he wants.

As for whether or not you have to Phase 1 mate it's totally on a case by case basis. You'd have to get confirmation from official channels. Generally people rejoining within a certain time period after leaving don't have to, but that's usually fully trained soldiers, of which you are not, so things may be different.

Additionally, this is the officer recruiting forum.
I tried to retrade but was told to do it at phase 2 as I may get backtrooped if I do it at phase 1. That’s why I waited until then, but was told no because I hadn’t been there long enough to enjoy it. Also was told by people there had been waiting upto 12/13 weeks to retrade which I wasn’t doing

Latest Threads