Genuine list of equipment needed for an OU activity!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Currently studying with the OU and the activity is 'Being someone else'.

Who do they think I will be and what activities do they think I will choose?!
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You are worried what they think? Who gives a fucking rats arse what the cunts think.

Are you restrained in any way? Are there big lads on their side? Locked doors?

If Yes, we need to review the situation.

If No, nut the cunt then fuck off down the pub.
  3. I don't think it matters who they think you will be as they are in all probability wrong. bearing this in mind any subsequent selection (by them) of what activity they think you will chose is so close to a certainty of being wrong as to be a statistical impossibility.

It is therefore safe to ignore the whole thing and as TID has stated fcuk off down the pub.

Try absinthe - all will be revealed.
  4. just go as you would normally and say you are being someone else, and that someone is pretending to be you.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. From the equipment listed, I suspect they want you to be Jarrod on holiday.

Ditch the recommended list and take black nasty, cable ties, some wood, rubber gloves, a respirator and a shovel.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Tell them you have come as Milan Kundera.That's bound to get you extra credit.
  7. No mention of condoms and lube, which from my OU experiences (and I was also an OUSA rep) are vital. Once those yummy mummies are away from family on a legit excuse there is one helluva lotta shagging going on!
  8. I'll use one of the glvoes and use the vasiline.

Assume you mean the residentials?