genuine help required

i work in a gun shop, more so i manage the place.

been having problems with revo matrix 12 gauge shotguns

they have been turning up to shop with action locked forward and refusingf to move.

now i can keep returning them to supplier but there has been 2 different suppliers with same prob, sao am looking at fixing prob in shop, anyone any experience wioth revo offer some sensible tips.

Are you talking about Benelli Revolution Vinci? Is the fore end back with the bolt forward?

Did your customers jam it up trying to take them apart to clean them?

just waiting for them to be emailed by the boss, might be tommorow.

my initial though is its a feed problem( these being semi auto)

i work in a gun shop, more so i manage the place.

been having problems with revo matrix 12 gauge shotguns

they have been turning up to shop with action locked forward and refusingf to move.

now i can keep returning them to supplier but there has been 2 different suppliers with same prob, sao am looking at fixing prob in shop, anyone any experience wioth revo offer some sensible tips.
Take them to a gunshop, they're experts!

Pics aren't great... is the boss trying to install the barrel with the bolt group forward like that? It should be locked to the rear for assembly... are you pressing the carrier button to release the bolt before you yank on the charging handle? have you tried mashing the cartridge drop lever to free up the carrier?

Rubber mallet the button and lever a bit to see if you can get them to comply...

Slam the butt on the ground firmly to make it more compliant if the rubber mallet fails...

When all else fails, throw the wop shite in the bin and buy a Mossberg or Remington.

tried all that, the bolt is jammed forward. i have built 20+ plus of these in the last week, and they have been fine, two however have had the same problem, there is no give in the action at all