Genuine Concern

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

With all these recent "Half man, half daft bint", "Am I a willy woofter if..." and "Man skills" threads, is there a need for a separate forum for people with outright hairy chested masculinity?

I only ask because I found a fellow Officer (male) with "Daily Elements deeply cleansing shower cream" and am wondering if I am simply out of touch with today's 'metrosexual'.

msr

2. With your car?

3. Nah todays TA :wink:

4. I don't have a problem with hairs on my chest - I've got twigs.

5. There is nothing wrong with a man taking care of his skin and physique, you expect the same from us, so why should we expect you to be any less buffed and polished!

6. A separate forum for the mincers rather than hand over most of this site to them, preferably a dedicated web site. For example it could be called (wait for the obvious joke, wait for it.......) rum ration, or e goat.

7. Please excuse me I've just dissolve into a puddle of laughter - Priceless! beyond LOL!

Sorry MSR - that's superb!

8. Because women should be femine and ladylike and men should be men going out and beating dinner to death with a big stick then then pulling its horns out wiping its arse and chucking it on the barbie.

9. Arsehole......IMH(part-time medic soldier/part-time medic civvie) O

10. you are a girl (apparently) so shut it and get back into the kitchen.

ffs they'll be wanting the vote next.

11. Yes sir.....would you like me to wipe your dick on the curtains first! or just lick it clean as usual!

12. msr, no, you are not out of touch of today's metrosexual. The offending officer found with such shampoo is actually a full time gay. Any male that doesn't wash with mud and freshly broken branches has no right to call themselves a man.

13. msr

msr LE

No, my motorbike ;)

14. A man may exfoliate with ground glass in swarfega anything less abrasive is just gay.

15. Feckin exfoliate my arrse. Sh1t, shave, shampoo, at least two of which can be done simultaneously in the shower.