Genuine Concern

With all these recent "Half man, half daft bint", "Am I a willy woofter if..." and "Man skills" threads, is there a need for a separate forum for people with outright hairy chested masculinity?

I only ask because I found a fellow Officer (male) with "Daily Elements deeply cleansing shower cream" and am wondering if I am simply out of touch with today's 'metrosexual'.

msr

msr said:
With all these recent "Half man, half daft bint", "Am I a willy woofter if..." and "Man skills" threads, is there a need for a separate forum for people with outright hairy chested masculinity?

I only ask because I found a fellow Officer (male) with "Daily Elements deeply cleansing shower cream" and am wondering if I am simply out of touch with today's 'metrosexual'.

msr

Nah todays TA :wink:

A separate forum for the mincers rather than hand over most of this site to them, preferably a dedicated web site. For example it could be called (wait for the obvious joke, wait for it.......) rum ration, or e goat.

charlotte-the-harlot said:
There is nothing wrong with a man taking care of his skin and physique, you expect the same from us, so why should we expect you to be any less buffed and polished!
Because women should be femine and ladylike and men should be men going out and beating dinner to death with a big stick then then pulling its horns out wiping its arse and chucking it on the barbie.

spaz said:
msr said:

msr

Arsehole......IMH(part-time medic soldier/part-time medic civvie) O

spaz said:
msr said:

msr

you are a girl (apparently) so shut it and get back into the kitchen.

ffs they'll be wanting the vote next.

theoriginalphantom said:
spaz said:
msr said:

msr

you are a girl (apparently) so shut it and get back into the kitchen.

ffs they'll be wanting the vote next.

Yes sir.....would you like me to wipe your dick on the curtains first! or just lick it clean as usual!

msr, no, you are not out of touch of today's metrosexual. The offending officer found with such shampoo is actually a full time gay. Any male that doesn't wash with mud and freshly broken branches has no right to call themselves a man.

still21inmymind said:
Feckin exfoliate my arrse. Sh1t, shave, shampoo, at least two of which can be done simultaneously in the shower.
hahaha.

What is this shower you speak of? Real men get washed when it rains, and dry when when it stops. I count my exfoliation as the scratches as I get whilst wrestling a bear off it's kill.

msr said:
scuba_angel said:
msr said:
SparkySteve said:
With your car?
No, my motorbike ;)
But we see more of the car than the bike, something to do with the outfit taking too long to put on 8O
Or the lack of manliness from the potential pillion...
I thought you wanted classy birds? So a lack of manliness is a good thing :roll: or has the vino got to me again and Im being stoopid?

Latest Threads