Gentleman helps Police Officer

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Cutaway, Aug 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

.357 at 165 yds x 5 ?

I'm not calling this ouen 'elderly' but he's definitely no teenager.

You Tube video just here.
  2. Nice one! Well done indeed Mr. Stacy.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thought the Sheriff, in the follow-up videos, was a star.
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Lovely although if you even suggested doing similar here you would get locked up. Those plod savaged by that dog reecently a good example, if I had run over with a gun and saved the coppers from a mauling no doubt I'd be behind bars now!
  5. I don't know, if you watch the video you can hear the met lad who's got the dog pinned down on the floor call over to the CO19 blokes who are ambling about, "Could you get a ******* move on?"

I'm a cat person myself, so you can kill as many dogs as you like mate.

There was a fellah in Met orders once who was first on scene to an urgent assistance where officers were down having been stabbed by a crack addled loon. He ran the suspect over and got a Division Commanders Commendation, so I don't think the peelers are that fussy when in the shit.

I wouldn't be.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Personally having been had by a few dogs and won on more than one occaision I am confident that I could kill the fecker with my bare hands. provided it hadnt already eaten tham. I would rather kill a dog than see a human hurt unless it was a scumbag being savaged by a police dog!
    • Like Like x 1