• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Gentital Piercings Survey

Yep I pierced an ex boyfriend's tyres, his blow up doll with fake hair, both eye sockets and a saveloy he misused :lol:

don't ever show a gob like that Oracle, ppl just may believe it hehehehe

and by the way, something that ends in off is on its way to ya,
its called pick your own first word :lol: :lol:

Stop filling the thread with your boring drivel. Have your saddlebags got a 10000Ib connector shackle hanging from them or what?

DoorBundle said:
Stop filling the thread with your boring drivel. Have your saddlebags got a 10000Ib connector shackle hanging from them or what?
You can talk.

Pick on Lippy, you pick on me.

Try it.

Apparantly there are not a lot of pierced squaddies outs there, Oh well you dont know what you are missing as a man, and ladies you never go with an unpierced man once youve had a "thing with a ring"

Why? Are you joined by the same genital piercing?

DoorBundle said:
Why? Are you joined by the same genital piercing?
Have you and Paragorge got something to tell us?

Shall we start a new Gay Thread for you???

DoorBundle said:
Dream on Doorbundle
Actually if some shitebag hadnt posted after my drivel I would have cheerfully deleted that, which I tend to do when ive been to the pub, and edited the rest. Shit happens. Live with it. we all do it at one time or another. I mostly get told by pm to delete, which I do. Cant be arrsed at this moment in time though. After that its up to the MODS.
Cant believe you havent done spur of the moment posts, albeit drivel :lol: 8)