Genestealer Cult Models

Does anybody have any Genestealer Cult models gathering dust in their cupboards they don't want any more? My youngest nipper likes the look of them but I don't want to go and spend loads of money in them only for it to be a flash in the pan. Donation to RBL or chosen charity to cover postage.
Thanks.

Does anybody have any Genestealer Cult models gathering dust in their cupboards they don't want any more? My youngest nipper likes the look of them but I don't want to go and spend loads of money in them only for it to be a flash in the pan. Donation to RBL or chosen charity to cover postage.
Thanks.

Your youngest... is he able to do conversions or a bit of modelling work?
And will he be using these at a GW store?

Your youngest... is he able to do conversions or a bit of modelling work?
And will he be using these at a GW store?
Yes he's done a bit of kit-bashing with some old womble space marines that used to be mine. He's not planning on using them at a GW store, just for playing games at home with me and his friends.

Yes he's done a bit of kit-bashing with some old womble space marines that used to be mine. He's not planning on using them at a GW store, just for playing games at home with me and his friends.

Well then, there's a few suggestions out there for alternative suppliers of models that can be used. They'll be a fraction of the price as well.

If you want to keep with GW the post at the bottom here has some conversion ideas to pad out GW stuff:

Finally, the old plastic Genestealer models have been mass produced for many many many years. Looking for incomplete sets of Space Hulk (Or even just damaged plastic ones) should provide a large amount of arms to be coveted onto another model to provide the stealer feel.

Another search term to consider is the old game Space Crusade. Which also did a Genestealer cult expansion (the models for some of which are on ebay at current).

From a quick troll round on ebay I found these:

Latest Threads