Generated Adverts.

Some pillock is having a right bloody laugh.I am now seeing adverts for joining the Royal Marine Commandos.Not that theres anything wrong with them,its more a wrong with me thing.Being a lazy bastard now and not even running a bath let alone running a bft/cft or whatever they are called now,there is as much chance of me joining up again as there is of me being invited to bed share with Heidi Klum and Baby Spice.

I keep getting the "Adult dating and no strings attached" ad.

I was going to say more but I think I best keep quiet.

I get Fillipinas in Dubai and Muslima.com International Muslim Matrimonials! So think yourself lucky

I keep getting the "Adult dating and no strings attached" ad.

I was going to say more but I think I best keep quiet.
Yeah I keep getting that too. Er, is that your pic ....?

I am also getting ads for Vietnam dating websites and I have to say that anyone who needs to used a dating site over here is Qasimodos grandfather.

I have had the ads for the asian girls and muslim dating too. For the record I am as far removed from being asian or muslim as possible (thank fuck in the case of the latter)

I keep getting the one with the young girl who lost lots of weight. She didn't need to, she's rather lovely in the before and after pics!

I have had the ads for the asian girls and muslim dating too. For the record I am as far removed from being asian or muslim as possible (thank fuck in the case of the latter)
But ..... dont you have shiny black hair, cute boobs and ... and... uh oh back later :oops:

But ..... dont you have shiny black hair, cute boobs and ... and... uh oh back later :oops:
They all look cute when affixed to a sex swing with rope and gagged with harry maskers while pleading with you with eyes Bambi would be jealous of.

Sadly Nursey admitted on another thread to being the kind of Psych Nurse who sits on loonies' heads while the dart gun is dug out, so she is probably what my Grandmother would have called "a fine girl" aka built like a horse marine.

I keep getting this.

Should I be worried what I'm looking at?

bum wash.jpg

They all look cute when affixed to a sex swing with rope and gagged with harry maskers while pleading with you with eyes Bambi would be jealous of.
Yeah well that's foreplay you are talking about there, it's only half the story though.

I have a mate with a pig farm for disposing of the leftovers, what's your modus?

I tend to get adverts for The Carphone Whorehouse and dating the Muzzies.

Some of the muslim birds in the ad arent too bad either, I'd gladly run my fingers through their back hair........

Yeah well that's foreplay you are talking about there, it's only half the story though.

I have a mate with a pig farm for disposing of the leftovers, what's your modus?
Dismember and pass it off as roadkill. Do it in Cornwall and no-one will bat an eyelid.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
So am I right in assuming if you rant on about muslims every other post - you'll get muslim themed ads, and if you post a lot in the sport / health and fitness forums you'll get weight loss ads - and like me you post a lot about putting medals together and what-not you get ads for military tailors...?

I can always tell when I've been spending too much time in the Lady Thread, because the ads become all 'sexual'. I say 'sexual' because that munters from "Mature Dating" are about as inviting as smearing meat paste over my genitals and dangling them into a tank full of hungry pihranna... pirahnna...pir... fish with teeth.

Generally you will get ad`s related to your recent searches so it may be a good idea to keep quiet in some cases ................

Latest Threads