General Purpose Post

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Feb 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

(Delete items as appropriate)

I wish to protest about maninblack/porridge_gun/sixty/forastero/insert name of mod...

They have PM'd me/ignored my PM/read my my PMs/challenged me to a fight/not responded to my challenge to a meeting at the Traf/ruined my barbecued eggs...

I got ROPs for being ginger/stupid/crayoning/a sock puppet/using abusive language in CA/posting a 20 year old picture of a current user/taking the piss out of deltics/not liking THAT rifle....

I have a perfect right to call MiT/TID/steven seagull/verticalgyro/Jarrod/Sluggy/JoeyDeacon/insert User Name a cnut/prick/pond life/civilian/hat/fat turd/STAB/ARAB because they didn't agree with me....

I am going to protest to the CO's/leave the site/create 47 new sock puppets/start a campaign to get moderators elected/write to the Daily Mail/sue the site...

The site is boring/not what it used to be/full of civilians/full of people who left service 20 years ago/full of old farts...

So you can fuck off/grow up/grow a pair/stop crying about it/join Mumsnet....

[Insert User name].

Should save a lot of time when starting new threads.

• Like Like x 12
  2. Good idea. Can you call it a Tabulated Universal Ridicule & Derision form? So our mouth breathers can knock themselves out flinging TURDs at one another.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. You missed out the absurd legal threats.

Reshow, 2200 at the GdRm.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Isn't this just the same as the "Pointless and Inane comments" thread?
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

6. Or maybe.
  7. Are you sure?
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If you know of the location of buried treasure, please post it now. It will be fuck-all use to you after midnight.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Is he going to wake up with a findus lasagne in his bed?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Are there wafers with it?