General Manager - London - £30,000

£30k in London? yore 'avvin a larf.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
£30k in London? yore 'avvin a larf.
Quite. The job description describes a role that is worth more than that.

The second job advert I have seen this week proposing to underpay ex military personnel. Is this trend we are likely to see on the increase as more of us are made redundant ?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

To the ******* hole with this thread

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
It shouldn't be binned but recruitment agencies make fortunes in some cases, Arrse advertises thier product as well as thier potential with minimal input and very good exposure from the agency at little cost to them other than a free sign up to post on here......

Once you get onto the site you need to register to look for the job, its making thier numbers swell, which they then use in future marketing campaigns, improving potential turnover for them....

And the job is mis sold in the post, poorly paid for the location and description and targeted at a vulnerable occupation what with impending redundancies...

If the OP pays for the priveledge of accessing britains finest, or at least a conduit to them, then at least perhaps ensure that they are giving a reasonable depiction of the job, without benefiting in other areas by compelling people to sign up based on a posted promise or potential....

If they are simply using the site as a free means of advertising, then tell them to bugger off and revise thier business plan....

Just saying...
I agree with all you have said.

I don't agree this should go to hole if only to ensure the OP is aware that we are cognisant of them and have a view that they are advertising a post which is underpaid from the perspective of some arrse members.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app