General Knowledge

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Le_Tomato, Jan 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

I didn't know where to put this but I've found this to be quite a useful little website for general knowledge questions that are harder than most.

Think of it as a way to calm the fear of the obscure questions you'll get at main board...unless I'm completely off the mark.

Linky: http://triviapark.com/index.html

Tomato

With retrospect, the website being named 'triviapark' isn't a good start however there are some decent tests on it that are also very informative.

2. I believe there to be a subtle but significant and definitive difference between general knowledge and trivia. For example, as interesting as a comprehensive knowledge of, say, the names of all of Santa's reindeer might be, this information is unlikely to align an individual well with the rigours of the AASB.

3. Hi Dragstrap,

I understand that a knowledge of Santa's reindeer would see a PO kicked all the way back to the local train station but I meant to look at the science/technology/geography sections etc just to get a grasp of what some headache questions could possibly be like :)

Although if I'm asked to name Santa's reindeer, I'll be laughing...all the way to the mad house.

4. General Knowledge? Was he in the Int Corps....?

Hat coat etc.